Does Anyone Still Believe in God?

by LaurenM 447 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• KateWild
    KateWild
    You're mixing medical terms with specific terms in chemistry, Kate, a sure sign that someone is attempting to support a tenuous position by confusing the muddying the waters. In chemistry, what you are saying is NOT what homochiral means.- Viv

The medical definition is also the chemical definition. You haven't offered a better definition. All readers of your posts will know you are not able to correct me as I am correct.

Incidentally I have never been on that website you refer to as I don't seek confirmation bias. I would rather talk to someone who disagrees with me to find out why they believe as they do. After talking to you on numerous occasions I have concluded you have nothing of substance to offer me.

Kate xx

• Viviane
    Viviane
    The medical definition is also the chemical definition. You haven't offered a better definition. All readers of your posts will know you are not able to correct me as I am correct.

I don't have to offer anything better, I'm not the one making a claim. Yet another proof point that you're fundamentally unaware of how science works....

Tell you what, if you think you are correct, why don't you go to somewhere and show us a consensus on the definition of homochirality from reputable chemists, universities and scholarly works. I've got several at the ready, but I am disinclined to do your work for you.

With respect to the bogus website, you having never been there in no way means you aren't using their bogus argument. Also, anyone that respects knowledge, evidence, facts and reality has nothing to offer those such as yourself that reject reality in favor of magical thinking.

• KateWild
    KateWild
    Viv what does homochiral mean to you?
  • KateWild
    KateWild
    Viv you have no clue
  • KateWild
    KateWild
    I am happy to be corrected by someone who has correct answers
  • The Rebel
    The Rebel

LaureanM (Q) Does anyone still believe in God?

The Rebel (A) I believe a high % of the world population still believe in God. Now let's assume 15% of scientists still believe in God.( survey conducted by quoin) What do such statistics prove?

I would suggest those with higher intelligence are less likely to believe in God. That doesn't make the 85% right but it is an observation.

The Rebel.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    I am happy to be corrected by someone who has correct answers

Then I must make you very happy.

Present something real from reputable source Until then, you've don't nothing but write a lot and present nonsense. You've done no chemistry, conducted no research and simply repeated the claims of psueduscience and creationists.

You're wasting everyone's time and just flailing about that your correct.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Just as I thought Viv, you cannot correct my definition.

If anyone is interested in me continuing to respond to Viv please send me a PM. I have proved I know about chemistry and I have proved that no one can correct me. For anyone that is interested in knowing more about enantiomers and stereo isomers please PM me and I will explain more to you.

Thanks Viv for the comments

Kate xx

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Just as I thought Viv, you cannot correct my definition.

Of course I can. I don't say anything unless I can back it up. I am giving you the opportunity to do it yourself thought. This is like doing homework with my kids, sheesh. "Thinking" is definitely not what you are doing. You're constructing an argument based on emotion and magic, which is not an argument.

I'm not doing your work for you.

I have proved I know about chemistry and I have proved that no one can correct me

Indeed you have. Specifically that you don't know what you are talking about. And that you you don't know what proof is. Or homochirality. Or what a strawman argument is. Or how science works. Or chemistry. Or constructing an argument.

Thanks Viv for the comments

Brave Sir Robin!

• prologos
    prologos
    LoveUniHateExams7 hours ago

The moon revolves around the earth - fact.

not a fact, popular opinion. The moon revolves around the barycenter, so does the earth.

shows you you have to dig deeper than the facts, even if proffered by cofty.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit