A Big Hello From Mouthy/Grace and.....

by label licker 39 Replies latest jw friends

• label licker
    label licker

a special message to her daughter, Ann Marie if you are watching this site. Your mother is eighty-eight now and her memory is going fast. She doesn't want any visitors at this point in her life but has only one request before she dies. She wants to see you or at least talk to you at least once before she dies. Your sister, Susan can give you her phone number or private message me and I will give it to you.

It's been too long and she really wants to talk. Her only sin, if you can call it that, was she couldn't believe in 1914. You, however can believe what you want, she won't judge you. Only one can judge and that's Jesus. 1 Corinthians 4:3-5.

Please don't let her die of a broken and lonely heart, Ann Marie. You can still keep god's commandment at Exodus 20:12 where we are to honour our mother and father.

Your mother is truly a remarkable and loving woman and just wants to share that with you, Anne Marie. I didn't speak to my mother when she wanted me to call her in three weeks and she died. I wouldn't want that for you or anyone else for it will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Please call her, Ann Marie. That's all I have to say and hope your reading this.

Marlene

xoxo

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Lord Jesus......let Ann Marie see this post and talk to her mother before it is to late.

Amen,

HappyDad

• new boy
    new boy

Since I haven't been here in years I wondered what happened to Grace, She is such wonderful person. Please pick up the phone Ann Marie!!!

Children that wont talk to their parents....

Parents that wont talk to their children....

What would Jesus do? I wonder.....

• scary21
    scary21
    Grace is a lovely woman.......Now I'm crying, so so sad.
  • cognac
    cognac

This breaks my heart. Grace was such an important person to so many on this forum. We all loved her so much. What is Ann Marie's last name? How do we find her?

My heart goes out to her so unbelievably much. I remember so many things she said and how she helped so many people. I can't even believe this...

• rebel8
    rebel8

Her only crime was not believing in 1914...a doctrine which the Governing Body no longer believes in.

C'mon Ann Marie, call your mama.

• cognac
    cognac

I remember her talking about her disbelief in 1914. She didn't believe it even before she was baptized and was vocal about it. The brothers told her it was fine. Then, cause she didn't believe it at some point after she was baptized, she was considered an apostate.

Grace touched so many lives. So many people loved her... It is so painful that she is dying, and all she wants is her daughter.... My heart is sick over this.... I can't even begin to imagine.....

Please let her know just how much she is loved. That she was a saving grace to so many people. How fitting, her name is Grace. Because that's what she became to so many....

Please let her know that she is so loved.... My heart is with her right now.

Grace.... I love you... So much....

• label licker
    label licker

Grace wasn't herself. She was alone and said she wasn't even going to pick up the phone because she didn't recognize the number or name. As soon as I said it was Label Licker, she chuckled a little. I told her to put a note pad beside her phone and write my name along with the phone number since she can't remember much.

She doesn't know that I put this post up since she's lost interest in a lot of things except her soap which comes on in the afternoon. She will tell you not to call between 4:30 and 5:30.

Her daughter, Susan has asked her to call her every morning now when she gets up to make sure she is ok. But it really hurt me when she said her only wish is to hear Ann Marie's voice just once before she goes. Grace didn't sound well. She was very quiet and our phone call was short. I told her I will be up in her area in March for an operation and I will have to bring my rotti with me and she said how she just loves dogs so when we are up there, I will take my Buddy up there after the operation before I head for home.

From what I gathered, Anne Marie lives in Montreal. Will call Grace again to see if I can get more info on Ann Marie. She asked her other daughter, Susan to ask Ann Marie to call her and Susan said it's pointless. She has tried with no success. Ann Marie won't do it.

I just hope Ann Marie or her children are reading this and act on it before it's too late. I feel the only thing that keeps Grace going is one day soon she might get a surprise phone call and it will be Ann Marie. One can only wish.I couldn't think of anything else to do for this poor woman but post this.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam
    I truly hope Ann Marie reaches out to her mother before it's too late.
  • cognac
    cognac
    Thank you, Label... Maybe if everyone reached out to Anne Marie she'd see the importance of just doing the humane thing to do... This is heartbreaking....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit