A Big Hello From Mouthy/Grace and.....

by label licker 39 Replies latest jw friends

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle
    Anne Marie, you only have one mother. Mouthy/ Granny Grace loves you and misses you always. Help to put her mind to rest. Please call her and let her know you love her too.
  • JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Would it do any good to call WT Headquarters Service Desk and have them call Ann Marie....nau, forget it!

But, honestly, who is ultimately responsible for Ann Marie's loveless behavior? No brainer...the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses!

Mouthy Grace...you are awesome! May our Savior and Lord, Christ Jesus comfort you in your time of need!

• cognac
    cognac
    Grace's last name was Gough. You think Anne Marie would still have the same last name? Anyone know?
  • SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

I think I found AM on fb and linkedin, should be just someone close reaching out though. Wouldnt want to bombard her with messages from strangers. Is Kirchener near Mouthy?

Snakes

Hugs to Mouthy/Grace

• cognac
    cognac
    Yeah- I saw that Snakes. Looks like her too, IMO...
  • jhine
    jhine

Anne Marie , Hosea 6:6

" for I desire mercy not sacrifice "

luv and hugs to Grace .

Jan

• carla
    carla

How heartbreaking! My thoughts and prayers are with you Grace.

Stories like this just help me reinforce the unloving nature of jw's when I have the chance to inform people why I dislike the jw's so much. Thanks to people like Mouthy's daughter giving such a 'good' witness to the borg.

• chicken little
    chicken little
    So sad and with what purpose? Denying her own humanity for the whims of a few men alienated from the real world? Miss Grace and wish her all the best xx
  • paul from cleveland
    paul from cleveland
    One need look no further than this thread to know Jehovah's Witnesses are false. So pathetic. I've personally seen this happen to others. Disgraceful.
  • NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

To Snakes...Kitchener is near Mouthy's home but I believe her JW daughter lives in Montreal where her husband served as an elder in Dorval. He was gravely ill a few years ago and Mouthy said her daughter had reached out to her then.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit