A Big Hello From Mouthy/Grace and.....

by label licker 39 Replies latest jw friends

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    My heart breaks thats such a sweet woman is being ignored in her old age by her daughter.
  • label licker
    label licker
    Your welcome, Cognac. One more thing for Anne Marie. In case you never get in touch with your mother, her words to me were that she loves you so much and that if you call, religion will not be discussed. She just wants to tell you she loves you and wishes you a wonderful life. That's all.
  • talesin
    talesin

Ann Marie, if you or anyone who knows you or your mother Grace, please call her. She is just a person with a big heart, who loves everyone. xoxo GG, love you always and forever! <3

• compound complex
  • cognac
    cognac
    Thank you for the link CC...
  • compound complex
    compound complex
    You're welcome, dear cognac. There's another thread on Grace and Nathan Knorr's admission that he wasn't sure about 1914 . . .
  • cognac
    cognac

CC - That sounds so familiar... I'll have to look but if you happen to find it could you bump it?

• adjusted knowledge
    adjusted knowledge
    My dad told me a few months ago to respect my mother's belief. Another example why I can't. This religion is so rotten. How anyone can choose not to be there for their ailing parent because of religion is beyond me.
  • smiddy
    smiddy

If Ann Marie fails to contact her mother Grace ,even after her sisters plea for her to do so ,will just reinforce how cold blooded ,callous , unloving an ,excuse for a Christian Religion Jehovah`s Witnesses are .

C`mon , Ann Marie ,do you honestly think Jesus would be so cold blooded toward his mother ?

smiddy

• paul from cleveland
    paul from cleveland
    This is tragic. I'll never forget the love Grace had shown to me during some of my darkest hours. She told me she was praying for me every night. I truly hope the heartless Watchtower Corporation one day receives what it deserves.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit