-0:6 negative growth 2020 service year

by Fadeaway1962 62 Replies latest watchtower bible

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Yet Australia actually had a small increase ...

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

We are pleased to inform you, The U.S. lost about 650 congregations in 2 years! That's almost 1 a day! What marvelous and thrilling news! Surely we can see jehovahs hand in blessing our efforts!

• stillMS
    stillMS
    Drearyweather - basically, you do confirm that the rapid growth of the congregations amount in India doesn't reflect the correspondent growth of publishers, don't you?
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''We are pleased to inform you, The U.S. lost about 650 congregations in 2 years! That's almost 1 a day! What marvelous and thrilling news! Surely we can see jehovahs hand in blessing our efforts!''

almost 1 a day.

Holy, wow.

• steve2
    steve2

Harry wrote: A increase in Memorial attendance numbers ........really ?

No, the OP mentioned an increase in Memorial (emblem) partakers. Overall memorial attendance was a massive decrease over 2019.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Once again the ‘non-worldly Watchtower’ acts with remarkable political nous and sneaks bad news in under cover of a pandemic! I mean we all knew they were headed toward the negative but I think exjw’s celebrating such figures, when the witnesses have been grounded, is a little silly as the figures couldn’t really be otherwise.

• Aposta-Fish
    Aposta-Fish

If they have lost nearly 650 congregations in two years just in the US imagine how many they have lost worldwide?!

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

I can think of 4 congregations in my area alone!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    • ''I can think of 4 congregations in my area alone!''

I was thinking. With all negative press about the child abuse issues and a global pandemic, perhaps the Borg will all go ''online'' for everything. Before you know it.

• shepherdless
    shepherdless

Just a question; how does Watchtower define an active publisher at the moment? I had thought publishers are not required to report their hours at the moment.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit