There is science that prove God exists

by HopeEverLasting 148 Replies latest jw friends

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    hope: There are some amazing scientists that know that God exists

I would like to research that

Are you able to provide some names of those "amazing scientists"?

• HopeEverLasting
    HopeEverLasting

Donnie Darko, and Einstein but you already know that.

• Viviane
    Viviane

I am dumb. I've never seen, talked to or read a description of this god of yours.

What is it? Can you answer? If not, why not? Ignorance? Fear? Just too chickenshit? Which is it?

• HopeEverLasting
    HopeEverLasting

You are definitely dumb and hateful. The answer is in the bible so talk to my fat hand.

• Viviane
    Viviane

Hateful? What an odd thing to say. Looks like the answer is D, all of the above.

I don't hate you, I truly don't. That implies I care enough to have formed an emotion about you. You're not risen to that level yet. Soz, not soz.

• HopeEverLasting
    HopeEverLasting

And you resort to calling me chicken? You must think you're in kindergarten.

• Simon
    Simon

Einstein did not believe in the god that you claim.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Albert_Einstein#Personal_god_and_the_afterlife

But regardless, you are obviously here trolling and to insult people, I think we're done with your nonsense now. You're the perfect advert for you god.

• Hadriel
    Hadriel

@OrphanCrow you can pick one of the hundreds that do. It isn't like there are two that believe in creation. There are many.

It should be stated tho that this is a small amount relative to the hundreds of thousands that don't.

• cofty
    cofty

93% of the members of the National Academy of Sciences are atheist.

Knowledge is toxic to faith.

• Finkelstein

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit