There is science that prove God exists

by HopeEverLasting 148 Replies latest jw friends

• HopeEverLasting
    HopeEverLasting

Cofty, They don't require the belief that God made them but if you actually think, you'd come to that conclusion. and my cause is supported by myself on this. Let's be clear if the earth was created by no one then you are certain that God didn't create the other planets in which there is no proof for that.

• HopeEverLasting
    HopeEverLasting
    Viviane, Whose to say those planets weren't formed by God. Or that they were evolution themselves? Let's not act like they are totally different.
  • HopeEverLasting
    HopeEverLasting

JeffT Read my name. I believe in the hope of everlasting life and of God. If I say it proves God exists then it does.

• HopeEverLasting
    HopeEverLasting

Finkelstein you are assuming that the bible and god is a myth based on your personal beliefs. To call me ignorant when you are clearly the willfully ignorant one isn't helping your case. Of all the number of planets you mentioned, there's only one earth with humans. It's fact.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    Now we all know many scientists who are creationists now weren’t creationists until they examined the evidence for themselves.

"Many" would be a huge exaggeration unless we reach back into history when most scientists believed in God. The vast majority of living scientists who study abiogenesis and related fields are atheists. Even if that is argued and an extensive list of scientists who believe in a creator can be found, belief has nothing to do with the science.

They found things that just did not fit into the naturalistic framework. They found things that required intelligent design.

No. Some have argued that the accepted explanations by the majority of scientists are not accepted by all. Some have objected to the way things are explained. But they did not FIND any solid proofs that intelligent design was required. Overstate your argument and lose credibility.

They studied the nature of DNA, human cells, trees, fossils, and even thunderstorms. They looked at it without the preconceived notion that it just came into existence.

No true scientist ever looks at "it" with a notion that "it just came into existence." This shows that you are ignorant of science and just rambling on as a believer.

In this way, we could and I do mean we could say science proves God exists because some of the best scientists have saw fit for themselves through a lot of research that God exists.

You say "some of the best" because they agree with you. FALSE. WRONG. And your conclusion is meaningless as science has not proven God exists.

Now lets say evolution did come by chance. And that everything came from nothing. Well, first of all, what created the nothing? What created the means by which things were to come into existence? All atheistic evolutionists cannot seem to explain how other planets were formed. If they can't explain that then what makes them think they could explain how Earth came to be? At least the creationist scientist were able to research and see for themselves what made sense instead of baseless assumptions. I'd like to know what the general people here think.

Science can explain how planets were formed. They can explain how everything was formed. I will skip the rest of that argument because you will stick with "No, they can't." If a creationists rejects "something from nothing" theories because it goes against the way we understand things, he still has the problem of "God" coming into existence (or always being there). Science attempts to explain this, belief just stops and says it is a mystery or pretends it isn't a problem.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

. If I say it proves God exists then it does.

Well can't argue with logic like that....

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

If I say it proves God exists then it does.

It?...IT?!..

The 1st Known..

Photograph Of God..

Image result for cousin it

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Let's be clear if the earth was created by no one then you are certain that God didn't create the other planets in which there is no proof for that.

Every bit of available evidence indicates nothing supernatural was involved in planetary formation. If you've evidence to the contrary, please present it.

If I say it proves God exists then it does.

You're just proving Jeff's point. You saying something doesn't make it true. If you've evidence to the contrary, please present it.

Or that they were evolution themselves? Let's not act like they are totally different.

Planetary formation and evolution are very different. If you've evidence to the contrary, please present it.

Whose to say those planets weren't formed by God.

Every single bit of available evidence shows otherwise. If you've evidence to the contrary, please present it.

• A Ha
    A Ha

Wait, so this proof that God exists is that some scientists were evolutionists then became creationists?

You could change that criteria to scientists who have some sort of "doubt" about evolution, which would likely increase your numbers by several orders of magnitude, and you would still lose to Project Steve

• Zaccheus
    Zaccheus

Well we COULD be a little less harsh on Hope here. Points of scientific method aside, the real question asked is, if everything came from nothing, then what created the nothing? It's as old a question as the chicken and the egg.

We know evolution does not explain the Big Bang theory, so it's really not a matter of believing in creation or evolution. It's a matter of whether or not we believe in Intelligent Design. Many physicists are talking now about the 'God particle,' subatomic anomalies that cannot be explained with current scientific models. They operate outside the known laws of physics and perhaps are doorways to other dimensions.

While most scientists are athiests, there are plenty who believe in God. They simply can't express that view publicly, as it would cause them to lose credibility in the scientific community. And true scientists would never take the route of creationists and jump to conclusions without proper scientific method.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit