There is science that prove God exists

by HopeEverLasting 148 Replies latest jw friends

• HopeEverLasting
    HopeEverLasting

Jehovahs witnesses think that just the bible is proof that God exists but they are wrong. There is another mode for how he exists. Now we all know many scientists who are creationists now weren’t creationists until they examined the evidence for themselves. They found things that just did not fit into the naturalistic framework. They found things that required intelligent design. They studied the nature of DNA, human cells, trees, fossils, and even thunderstorms. They looked at it without the preconceived notion that it just came into existence. In this way, we could and I do mean we could say science proves God exists because some of the best scientists have saw fit for themselves through a lot of research that God exists.

Now lets say evolution did come by chance. And that everything came from nothing. Well, first of all, what created the nothing? What created the means by which things were to come into existence? All atheistic evolutionists cannot seem to explain how other planets were formed. If they can't explain that then what makes them think they could explain how Earth came to be? At least the creationist scientist were able to research and see for themselves what made sense instead of baseless assumptions. I'd like to know what the general people here think.

• Sanchy
    Sanchy

Oh no. You've opened a can of worms. Good luck.

P.S. This topic has been touched on by tons of threads lately. Check this one: https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/6304731051851776/conclude-evolution-guided

• Giles Gray
    Giles Gray

Oh god. Not another thread on this topic...

I'm calling troll...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I do mean we could say science proves God exists because some of the best scientists have saw fit for themselves through a lot of research that God exists.

Great.....Show us the Proof..

• cofty
    cofty
    Now we all know many scientists who are creationists now weren’t creationists until they examined the evidence for themselves.

No I don't know any that aren't motivated by religious superstitions.

They studied the nature of DNA, human cells, trees, fossils, and even thunderstorms.

All of which require no supernatural explanations.

we could and I do mean we could say science proves God exists

You could but you would be lying to yourself.

All atheistic evolutionists cannot seem to explain how other planets were formed.

We know exactly how planets form. Cosmology has nothing to do with evolution.

I'd like to know what the general people here think

Evolution is a fact beyond all reasonable doubt.

Check the end of this OP for links to 38 separate lines of evidence... (so far)

Serious question - what books that present the scientific evidence for evolution have you studied?

I predict the answer is none and that you will avoid the question.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    I do mean we could say science proves God exists because some of the best scientists have saw fit for themselves through a lot of research that God exists

More than do believe don't. What's your point.

And that everything came from nothing.

What do you mean by "nothing"?

All atheistic evolutionists cannot seem to explain how other planets were formed.

Evolution has nothing to do with planetary formation. Regardless...http://hubblesite.org/hubble_discoveries/discovering_planets_beyond/how-do-planets-form

At least the creationist scientist were able to research and see for themselves what made sense instead of baseless assumptions.

Please show us this research that has more supporting evidence than traditional science.

• atomant
    atomant

My new empty fish tank filled itself with water last night and miracuously 3 fish appeared out of no where.Evolution must be fast tracking itself lately.

• cofty
    cofty

Why do people think it is virtue to loudly express opinions about a difficult topic, that by their own admission they have never investigated?

Wilful ignorance is a choice.

• JeffT
    JeffT
    In this way, we could and I do mean we could say science proves God exists

You "COULD" say anything.

I "could" say I'm a billionaire.

I "could" tell the tax man I have no money.

I "could" say I'm the world's greatest lover (ladies the line forms to the right).

What you "could" say doesn't prove a thing.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

At least the creationist scientist were able to research and see for themselves what made sense instead of baseless assumptions.

There is no such thing as Creation scientist, its just an assumed identifier to support spiritualism.

Scientifically acquired knowledge based upon physical evidence proves without doubt that ancient mystical writings such as what is contained within the bible is in fact fictional mythology, based upon human ignorance, which also means the Gods they spoke and wrote about with their expressed specific deeds also didn't exist.

Human ignorance is indefensible fact.

Something to contemplate .....

With at least 200 billion galaxies out there (and possibly even more), we’re very likely talking about a Universe filled with around 1024 planets, or, for those of you who like it written out, around 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 planets in our observable Universe.

With that acknowledge bit of information, are we that gullible and naive to think that are singular planet alone is the only planet in the universe with living biological organisms ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit