There is science that prove God exists

by HopeEverLasting 148 Replies latest jw friends

• HopeEverLasting
    HopeEverLasting

Gargamel, That's not true. The more scientist discover the more probabilities increase in number.

• HopeEverLasting
    HopeEverLasting

Finkelstein If scientist themselves proclaim he exists then that means science proves he exists. These scientist have spent their lives researching this so if you or anyone dare say they're wrong, then shame on you.

• HopeEverLasting
    HopeEverLasting

Viviane, what's there to explain? I believe in God. That's not so hard, is it?

• HopeEverLasting
    HopeEverLasting

Landy so anyone who believes in God is troll according to your flawed logic. You're calling over half the word a troll. Kiss mine.

• HopeEverLasting
    HopeEverLasting

OnTheWayOut Back up a bit. So science can say that what caused the formation was always there but I can't say God has always been there? Maybe God created God. You never know.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Finkelstein If scientist themselves proclaim he exists then that means science proves he exists. These scientist have spent their lives researching this so if you or anyone dare say they're wrong, then shame on you.

Your sure this god is a he with a sexual identity intact ?

The facts are that there a few scientists that hold to creationism but they are certainly few in numbers, not like an overwhelming majority that are usually atheists/agnostic from various fields of study..

Personally I think your are having unstabling doubts about your own beliefs .

• cofty
    cofty

No scientist believes in god for scientific reasons.

• Viviane
    Viviane

But what is this "god" you believe in? Magical unicorn farts? What is it made of?

• HopeEverLasting
    HopeEverLasting

cofty Keep being in denial. There are some amazing scientists that know that God exists. I bet you'll call them sheeple wouldn't you? They have examined it with their scientific skills and came to that conclusion. It would be hateful for you to say they don't know what they are talking about when they are certified scientists.

• HopeEverLasting
    HopeEverLasting

Vivane, playing dumb I see.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit