Enjoyed the Memorial

by ScottyRex 62 Replies latest jw experiences

• ScottyRex
    ScottyRex

That's cool Wasa. And we will see. Week after next I will take my mum to the public talk, first one for nearly 30 years. I do respect those who I have left and wish them well. I hope my same experience tonight is proved true.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Jws are trained to smile to try and lure people into the cult, its called love bombing.

But what goes on behind those smiles is a state of lies and corruption, death, oppression, just to name a few things, all to support a bogus religoius publishing house the WTS/JWorg.

There is a controlled calculating agenda going on at every JWS meeting and the reason why everyone is dressed so nice with big warm smiles on their faces.

Can you guess what the underling agenda is ?

• ScottyRex
    ScottyRex

Your paranoia Finkle? Just a guess...……..

• ScottyRex
    ScottyRex

please listen to yourself...….Good God.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I think many JW's would like to remain friends with their "inactive" friends, but the Organization (CULT) tells them that they CANNOT. They CANNOT associate with WEAK (former) members who might drag them away from Joe Hoover.

it's just like the Disfellowshipping Rules. No one WANTS to cut off their associating with their son or daughter or parent or even a good friend. But, the Organization (CULT) says THEY MUST.

These things are framed as LOYALTY TO GOD vs obedience to the Cult. JWs are fearful of their displeasing God and risking their chance of everlasting life. It's that simple.

Let's review: It's a Cult!

• ScottyRex
    ScottyRex

Conversely, I did feel closer to Jehovah tonight right there in that Kingdom Hall. That was a first for a long time. Just saying.

• minimus
    minimus

Nothing has changed with Scot. 🤮

• ScottyRex
    ScottyRex

oh Minimus.....the eternal questioner...…….any new ones????

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

I will attend with my wife tonight. It's just a formality. I don't hate or even dislike any of the brothers and sisters. It's the organization that I can't stand! It is a cult but if that's what you like----------go for it!

just saying!

• ScottyRex
    ScottyRex

good man ;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit