JW.org is a real estate and publishing company disguesd as a religion.

by UNCONDITIONAL LOVE 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

Unconditional I was simply commenting on parrot learning and how u r abandoning that way of learning.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Is this the beginning of the end of the JW corporation? Time will tell...

Doubt it. They changed their model like every other business that was in the publishing industry.

• LV101
    LV101

freddo - good breakdown of dub attendance but I think many know that have to go - no idea how many but would be interesting. Unfortunately, the "gig" is only up in their fantasies -- and ours! Hope you're right!!

unconditional - that's a JW meeting w/members wearing casual clothes! WOW!

• LV101
    LV101

Makes sense like an AA meeting as they march along with their addictions.

• UNCONDITIONAL LOVE
    UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

Lv I know there are personally! I'd go as far to say it's 50/50 at this point. 50 precent are all in and 50 precent are mentally out but stuck. At this point you would have to be old and senile or brain dead and mentally ill to be all in and completely believe in it 100%. They have to play the game and keep their doubts to themselves and mouth shut if they want to stay on the board. Some just do it as a social thing no effort really shown. Just make a couple meetings, do street work for an hour and give a comment. The people at the hall look like their attending an AA meeting. Defeated and Desperate! I really feel for them.

• UNCONDITIONAL LOVE
    UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

Sm1010 every other business had paid labor, not volunteer. If JW.org started paying the rank and file I'd return in a heartbeat!

• UNCONDITIONAL LOVE
    UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

Lv it's a joke... 😂

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    unconditional Shirley ohhh you meant in the daytime? I live in Barrow, Alaska now and the sun doesn't come out for more than 3 months. So my sky is black right now...

Now that *is* interesting unconditional....we should have a thread where we post the view from home, or nearby,as describe what it's like were we live. I find it all so fascinating!! Alaska sounds so romantic to me!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

It's quite the realization when one comes to realize that they've been ''duped''.

What Cedar said in one of his blogs, people just can't accept that fact. That's why a large ''lot'' of the rank and file stay. They just could never perhaps accept that reality.

It's just sickening, really it is.

• LV101
    LV101

Uncon - exactly! Sad, indeed. If I had the time to waste (and 20 more lifetimes) I'd love to be there and hear what the JWs are muttering. Thankfully, we have those still in keeping us updated.

Thanks for info.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit