JW.org is a real estate and publishing company disguesd as a religion.

by UNCONDITIONAL LOVE 35 Replies latest jw friends

• UNCONDITIONAL LOVE
    UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

Lv I know there are personally! I'd go as far to say it's 50/50 at this point. 50 precent are all in and 50 precent are mentally out but stuck. At this point you would have to be old and senile or brain dead and mentally ill to be all in and completely believe in it 100%. They have to play the game and keep their doubts to themselves and mouth shut if they want to stay on the board. Some just do it as a social thing no effort really shown. Just make a couple meetings, do street work for an hour and give a comment. The people at the hall look like their attending an AA meeting. Defeated and Desperate! I really feel for them.

• Saltheart Foamfollower
    Saltheart Foamfollower

I tend to think of them as The Watchtower Building and Land Society.

SF

• UNCONDITIONAL LOVE
    UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

Lv I know there are personally! I'd go as far to say it's 50/50 at this point. 50 precent are all in and 50 precent are mentally out but stuck. At this point you would have to be old and senile or brain dead and mentally ill to be all in and completely believe in it 100%. They have to play the game and keep their doubts to themselves and mouth shut if they want to stay on the board. Some just do it as a social thing no effort really shown. Just make a couple meetings, do street work for an hour and give a comment. The people at the hall look like their attending an AA meeting. Defeated and Desperate! I really feel for them.

• LV101
    LV101

Uncon - those stats sound reasonable - maybe fewer since the mental faculties are greatly lacking in many elderly with dementia. Too bad they have so many in their 60s --- they have more years to keep supporting the cult financially.

Appreciate your info/thx.

• jp1692
    jp1692

Yes it is. And anymore it's not much of a publishing company. That's probably why they're constantly begging for money at every turn.

• UNCONDITIONAL LOVE
    UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

Looks like this real estate company is from the latest new post begging for money for "disaster" assistance...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit