JW.org is a real estate and publishing company disguesd as a religion.

by UNCONDITIONAL LOVE 35 Replies latest jw friends

• UNCONDITIONAL LOVE
    UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

Since my Awakening I have tried to understand why and how people could continue to believe so blindly in a proven false "religious" cult that has such an extensive and detailed record of scandals, lies and cover ups??? I've come to the personal conclusion that there are three major reasons. I call them the 3 F-ups! No pun intended...

1. Fear (of God, biblical doctrines,elders, slander, where to go from here, etc...)

2. Family and Friends (shunning and cutting them off)

3. Financial (binds and obligations)

Yes these are the three large hurdles a rank and file JW has to mentally and physically leap over before they can escape this mind control corporation. It is like working for a seemingly great company your whole life to find out they have been cheating, lying to and abusing their customers and employees. They have also recently liquidated a whole portion of the company in another country and other parts of the world. Your fully invested in this company, retirement and all! Wait a minute... That sounds like every rank and file JW I know... Yes they are nothing more than an employee of a company. Follow the employee handbook or risk termination. Nothing more, nothing less. If you have any kind of compassion, or use your critical thinking skills, in other words, use your heart and mind you will not be considered a model employee and will be terminated. You will be cast aside as spiritually weak, mentally diseased and to be avoided!

Is this the beginning of the end of the JW corporation? Time will tell...

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

If you have any kind of compassion, or use your critical thinking skills, in other words, use your heart and mind you will not be considered a model employee and will be terminated.

When one considers that this religion has a publishing house operating at its core, its not surprising that the doctrines were deviously made up to attract attention and sell.

JWS are really the WTS's designated and controlled sales representatives / Employees.

Questioning or criticizing the product openly will get you fired, brandished evil, unrighteous, spiritually weak.

• UNCONDITIONAL LOVE
    UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

Yes it is finklestein! I think there should be a 4th F, for Fucked! Once you realize you have been duped by a religious Ponzi scheme since you were born, you go through a period of fear, shame, guilt, abandonment, why God? Some people can't get passed this period and remain fucked. I pray for all those who are experiencing this. Some Ex-jws really have a hard time and they are in my thoughts and prayers. With time, courage and confidence and the letting go of the pain, regret and astoinshment, and starting to really enjoy life, they can overcome it. This too shall pass...

• UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains
    1. Fear (of God, biblical doctrines,elders, slander, where to go from here, etc...)
    2. Family and Friends (shunning and cutting them off)
    3. Financial (binds and obligations)

In my own personal situation some of the above has kept me captive in this high control group for many years.

For me... the slander and where do I go from here are factors. But the shunning policy is by far the biggest fear I have. The thought of all my relatives shunning me is beyond the pale. That's why I consider the watchtower organisation as a bat shit crazy cult/printing corporation .

• UNCONDITIONAL LOVE
    UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

Utc I hear you my friend. Just play the game for now...

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

As those of us on this board have learned over the years, saying that the Borg is nothing but a real estate and publishing company is just like saying the sky is blue.

• UNCONDITIONAL LOVE
    UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

Shirley the sky is white near me it's very cloudy, may be the hurricane...

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

on a clear day Unconditional, on a clear day, the sky is blue, you're kinda sounding like the JWs who just hate to admit when you prove them wrong

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I think they will eliminate the publishing component. They are simply a real estate development corporation.

• UNCONDITIONAL LOVE
    UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

Ny44 I think so also, they barely have any new releases in print, they may just become an online E-book publishing company which it seems they already are...

Shirley now the sky is an orangish pink with a bit of purple, it must be dusk where I am? Now you sound like a JW that gave an incorrect comment on the wrong paragraph at the kingdumb Hall. Next...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit