What is the most strange action of a witness while out in field service?

by adjusted knowledge 62 Replies latest jw friends

• apostrate
    apostrate

This message is for DwainBowman, Dwain, this college that you mentioned earlier, ummm..... where is it exactly???

Although I am no longer a JW, I'm thinking about going out in Field Service again!

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    We used to do different accents at each door. We would nominate what accent the other person had to do just before the householder answered.
  • JWchange
    JWchange

Slight deviation from 'ministry' although from what i can remember i could count my hours. I was a kid in a drama at huge 40,000 ass-embly in the 70s. My claim to fame was i had to pretend to beat Jeremiah while he was in 'the stocks'. During the live performance i remember that i actually kept slapping the poor bugger on his bald head which got him a bit upset. He kept saying 'stop this'.

I also remember after the drama, we were in the changing room (i was trying to avoid Bro 'Jeremiah') and within one millionth of a second after the closing prayer finished, some kid who was also in the same drama, piped up, ...where's my pants? We all burst into laughter. Alas i never made it to Hollywood for my acting skills. For the record, surprisingly none of us Drama kids were molested, although 'Jeremiah' may have wanted to give me a good spanking over his knee.

Any Drama Bros or sis's out there that can share experiences? ,

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit