Hi Everyone! I'm homeless now!

by Yizuman 81 Replies latest jw friends

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

I think you're being homeless is the best possible thing that ever happened to you, Neal. It's obvious you have been doing anything but doing the necessary things to make your life function smoothly. I think a handout is the worst thing that anyone could give you. You obviously need a kick in the ass to get moving. I don't think you want to get moving, but life's circumstances have forced you now, eh? It's understandable with your attitude why you can't keep a job. I wish you the best and I hope you get your act together, but I think you're more into handouts than taking care of yourself wisely.

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman
    I used the IP-Relay chat today to call my sister to catch up on the happenings and asked my sister if my little buddy Fiesty (my cat) got a home and she said no and she said she took him to my Grandmother's farm instead where all the farm cats are at in the barn.

I mentioned this elsewhere, Yiz, but I'll repeat it here. Speak to you father about living in your grandmother's house.

It's not wise to have an unoccupied house just sitting around deteriorating. You need a place to stay. Your grandmother's house is empty and could use a housekeeper/caretaker. You say that your father and brother go there every day to do farm work. Sounds to me as if that could work out beautifully for you.

You take care of the house, and get a place to stay. They come down every day to do farm work, so you could probably borrow the car to go job hunting.

Plus, taking an indoor cat and dumping it at a barn with an already established colony without following relocation protocols is pretty much a death sentence for that cat. If you were living in the house, your kitty could live with you.

I think you should investigate this possibility. Most people have nowhere near the resources you have available....all you need to do is take advantage of them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit