Celebrating!!!

by Joyzabel 67 Replies latest jw friends

• Makena1
    Makena1

((((Joy and Just))))

Mak and Sabine raising our glasses to toast you wonderful people. We really enjoyed meeting you at Princess's last summer and look forward to getting together with you again. You are an inspiration!

Lovely pictures!

Warm regards,

Mak and Sabine

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

((((Mak & Sabine)))) You are the inspiration to us! We fondly talk about our meeting you two and what an encouragement you two are. We can't wait to meet again.

j2bf

• Swan
    Swan

I'm so happy for both of you! If you could see my eyes right now you would notice that they are getting a little teary. I am so glad I met you two at Princess' party last summer. I am so proud of you two for speaking out against the policies that protect pedophiles and ostracize their victims.

Tammy

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Thank you ((Tammy)) <honk> *passing a tissue*. Don't get me started!

Talk about an inspiration, its you, Tammy. How I wish we could all get our heads on straight like you have done so well since leaving. <cheers>

j2bf

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

Congratulations to both of you,I will have a couple more pints than I normally do with my pint glass handle pointing west.

Cheers,

Rich.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Joy I posted to you very early this morning and I guess the computer ate it.......

Well,,,,,,,, I can't believe they actually are going to do this, just proves they do what the heck they want to do. They are definatly losing the best of the best, you and J2L's are such encouraging people, and you know I will always hold you dear for the good advice you gave me a year ago. You also,,were the first to make me feel welcome on this board and because of this place I am so much happier.

Next time you are sitting , having a glass of Merlot, listening to the waves,,,,,,, think of me and how much I wish you both extra happiness.

• onacruse
    onacruse

((Joy and Jst2))

Well, that part of the journey is finally over, eh? The night my DFing was to be announced, I watched the clock at home. At 8:35 p.m. I felt like a tremendous burden had been lifted off my shoulders.

We're glad to have you both as friends.

Craig & Katie

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I have no idea what is going on,,,,, There are two celebrating post by you,,, but there wasnt earlier, hum.

So I just found the post I made early this morning, and then I couldnt find the one, I just posted,,,,,errr.

Well you are so sweet Joy,,,,,,, you get double hugs, and double post.....hugs Dede

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

WOOHOO!

Here's to freedom, you saucy monkeys!

I can't wait until they come after us....revenge AND freedom...*snicker*

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

Congratulations to the both of you!!!

I toast to your freedom and happiness! Thank you for the lovely sunset. Love to you both.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit