....here's to FREEDOM!!!

Well done Joy!

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Hugs to ya both!}}}}}}}}}}}}

Love from

Latte & family

xx

• blondie
    blondie

Congratulations on being DF'd without the 2 witness rule being used. We attended our last meeting last night. We are going to turn in our time (imaginary) one last time and have our cards sent to a new congregation that we will not be attending.

We are fading away, but the time will come we cannot do that any longer.

joy2bfree and just2laws, free at last, free at last, thank God, we're free at last.

Blondie

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Thanks xjw_b12, the icewine was great. Never had any before and really enjoyed it.

Thanks ((Latte)), such freedom was never imagined before. But I must admit it takes years to deprogram to enjoy the freedom. Hugs to the fam.

j2bf

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Thanks, Blonde. I smile when I walk past the statue of Martin Luther King, Jr at the court house in our town with that inscription on it that you quoted! I can really relate! (can't we all)

I hope you are able to obtain your freedom. It is sad that games have to be played instead of just walking away from something you believed all your life without such dire consequences from former friends.

Hugs,

j2bf

• chester
    chester

((((((((((((Jst2laws and Joy2bfree,))))))))))

Congratulations.

I remember very well when Jst2laws posted back in June of 2001 "Jst2laws is toast". or words to that effect

That was an awesome post.

Now it has come to this. You are both wonderful people.

Love,

Chester

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Thanks Chester...we have come along way since then. jst2laws used to post on H2O as "yadda tree" when he was lurking! My, how things have changed.

j2bf

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

What can I say? It's about time! Ha, ha.

Congratulations!

• termite 35
    termite 35

Thanks joy and jst2 l ; i'd love to ! ( Though I'd better wait until after the school run)

I'm really glad you sound so happy and hope that we've made up for the crappy friends you've 'lost'

I hope you have a ball with your new found FREEDOM and spare time and that you get to do all the things you've always wanted to.

I think i'm only now learning to go out and grab life by the horns and get stuck in - it's taken nearly 18 months- but the sense od anticipation is incredible -

love to you both- hope to meet you again sonetime

Termite xxxx

• Mulan
    Mulan

http://www.strike9.com/file.aspx?path=/joy2bfree/fullsize/220032.jpg

Snow???? You have snow?

Are there two threads on this? I posted already, but it isn't showing on this one.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

"It's about time!" Thank goodness you weren't on our JC committee, dude. I can feel the warmth! HA

Hey ((Termite)) wow, it seems like a long time ago since we met and alot has taken place since. I'm glad you are adjusting too. Boy it sure takes time. I hope we will meet up again!

Mulan, I know, I know, there are two posts and I'm sorry for the confusion. (Simon may ban me now! yikes) But that is NOT snow, we have white sand, you'll see. Steve had gotten out of the hot tub to take that pic because it was just beautiful yesterday.

j2bf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit