Implications of gay marriage ruling

by Rattigan350 175 Replies latest social current

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    TakeOffTheCrown:
    Viviane
    Who are you?
    Hasn't she said enough on other threads to make her recognizable?
  • Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy
    SecretSlaveClass, I already answered your question either in this thread or one of the others. The Bible says to hate "what" is bad, it doesn't say hate "who is bad" I don't hate JW's (as a people) but I do hate the Watchtower Society.
  • EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries
    @Viviane
    I didn't think so.
    Perhaps a joke would help improve your disposition?

The day Viviane has a friendly disposition and her posts aren't full of spite, sarcasm, and a bad attitude will be the day that the GB are finally honest and do away with the policy of shunning ex members, and muslims worldwide become peaceful. ie it'll never happen!

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Junction-Guy:

"The Bible says to hate "what" is bad, it doesn't say hate "who is bad" I don't hate JW's (as a people) but I do hate the Watchtower Society"

Do you love the sinner after they're sent to hell (or annihilated at Armageddon)?

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy
    What kind of question is that?
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Junction-Guy: "What kind of question is that?"
    A rational one.
  • Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy
    I honestly don't know about that. just an odd question.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    The statement, common with Fundamentalist Christians, is "Love the sinner but not the sin". But if the sinner does not repent of his "sin" where does that love go to?
  • Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy
    I don't know. It seems to me that somewhere in the bible it says that God forgets those in hell, perhaps christians will forget them too. Weird question and what does this have to do with the topic gay marriage.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Junction-Guy:

"It seems to me that somewhere in the bible it says that God forgets those in hell, perhaps christians will forget them too. Weird question and what does this have to do with the topic gay marriage."

I don't think that there's a Bible verse that says that God will forget anyone in Hell/Gehenna/Lake of Fire.

The relevancy of my question had to do with your claiming that you profess love for "sinners" (who are "bad"). I was wondering how far reaching that "love" was going to be.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit