The Evil Masterminds Behind COVID-19: Charmin and Cottonelle

by keyser soze 33 Replies latest social current

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

It's Christmas after Christmas for wholesalers and retailers. But the news is not broadcasting the jolly dollar intake the way they do in December.

Who else does the disaster benefit? I'm trying to follow the money.

• Simon
    Simon

You do read some complete nonsense online. I've seen people claiming that the average person uses a roll of toilet paper per day (!) so a family of 4 will use ...

Wait, what? One roll PER DAY? People would have to be shitting continually, but then why use paper - just sit on the toilet and flush it every 10 minutes. Maybe stop eating whatever it is they are eating or eat a whole lot less of it.

Just go easy on it, don't be wasteful. A bulk pack should last plenty of time so you'll be able to buy more. It's not like they are stopping making it.

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

''People would have to be shitting continually, but then why use paper - just sit on the toilet and flush it every 10 minutes.''

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

when the food runs out people wont need bog roll.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

People would have to be shitting continually, but then why use paper - just sit on the toilet and flush it every 10 minutes.

Simon ...

Maybe it's like spiritual food. You take in too much of it and you just sit on the toilet and blow gas.

Rub a Dub

• rebel8
    rebel8
    eyeuse2badub

People are not buying that much stuff to prep for a 14 day quarantine. They are preparing for much worse than that, which is entirely possible.

https://www.julianagrant.com/blog/2020/2/29/coronavirus?fbclid=IwAR1uYufzLw_bUjyHwBoY5aIf9CiX7TUdfmUOOlCyU-7UwLuWRGiosRQsfGk

Heck, CDC is directly telling everyone to stay home and not go in grocery stores for 15 days, even if they're not sick. This site says 'stock up' multiple times, and has for several weeks. I check this page every day: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/specific-groups/high-risk-complications.html

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

but then why use paper - just sit on the toilet and flush it every 10 minutes

Simon ...

LMAO ... When working from home, grab a laptop and make the toilet your chair.

If on a video conference or Skype, just remember to move the air fresheners out of view.

Rub a Dub

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

For the hard - assed GB ....only sand paper would clean their hemorroid infected asses.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

For the hard - assed GB ....only sand paper would clean their hemorroid infected asses

Hairtrigger ...

I would recommend a radial disc sander starting with 80 grit sandpaper.

The cordless Ryobi model P411 would personally be my choice.

Rub a dub

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

Rub a dub ... looks like the quality of mercy is lost upon you! For shame !!

Hey could that radial disc sander be programmed to taser in short bursts of electric shocks just to keep them spiritually in line with their prophesy....”the tribulation is truly upon us!”

LMAO!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit