The Show of Over-Patriotism Astounds Me

by D8TA 113 Replies latest jw friends

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Edited by - crazy151drinker on 12 February 2003 14:59:30

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Well I guess no one liked my art work. I thought it was funny. Where is your humor folks??? All the Vallentines love is messing things up.........

Edited by - crazy151drinker on 13 February 2003 16:32:55

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Crazy, I hate to break it to you, but it's just a big red X, at least for me.

Edited by - funkyderek on 13 February 2003 16:42:1

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

@$%@$%@#$%#$^#$^@#$^#$^#$^#$@^#$@^#$ Stupid Ass Yahoo!! Why is it that we can see it here at work but you cant??? I HATE YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is there another site where I can upload it without downloading some software???

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

I put a copy of it on my site. Here it is:

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound
    Bullshit. Has anyone seen what happens to Palistinian rock throwers when they take a 'rubber' bullet to the face? There face goes bye-bye. The cop in the photo is using some kind of paint ball gun, hardly "rubber bullets". For the ignorant writer of the article, 'Rubber' bullets are not made out of rubber and do not just harmlessly bounce off people. Many Palistinians have been killed by 'rubber bullets'.

Umm the paint ball guns were loaded with pepper spray pellots, not rubber bullets, and they were indeed using rubber bullets, and there were several people that lost eyes. But then again you weren't there, now were you crazy? So how would you actually know what really happened. The following links show your statement was "bullshit". I suggest you do a search on google for "WTO Seattle Rubber Bullets"

www.salon.com/news/feature/1999/12/01/wtoprotest/

www.parascope.com/mx/wtoseattle/wtoseattle27.htm

www.fair.org/activism/wto-prattle.html

archives.thedaily.washington.edu/ 2000/100400/N2.WTOsuit.html

abcnews.go.com/sections/us/DailyNews/ wto_fallout991208.html

paddy42.tripod.com/seattle.htm

abcnews.go.com/sections/us/DailyNews/ seattle991206.html

• Realist
    Realist

i don't want to offend anyone but what amazes me most about these discussions is that Crazy, Yeru, Farkel, Email and many others came out of the WT. they finally realized that peopel can be mislead...and what do they do next? they fall for the US gov.!

do you guys really think that bush and his people give a shit about you? do you really think they are at all better than the governing body? do you really think they care if you are wealthy or if you have freedom? jesus christ wake up!!! bush is not a sincere person....no real politician is! have you ever read his biography? the buisness deals he made? he is a liar and a crook!

the GB members can at least claim to their defence that they are idiots. but chaney, rumsfeld etc. are pretty clever and no idiots at all (bush doesn't have a high IQ but a very high EQ for sure).

you think the WT has good propaganda? just turn on the news and you will get the impression that hussein is about to nuke the US.....buy water and food supplies?!?!?! for a free thinking person it is soooo obvious that this is bullshit propaganda...but you guys actually fall for this crap! doesn't at all remind you of the WT armageddon talk?

what is hussein gonna do? buy the nukes from NK and nuke the US?????? how realistic is that???? what kind of attack would be required to actually need food and water supplies???

you should really think about if not patriotism has replaced your previous religion. getting strength from believing one is a member of the only true religion is not very different from believing one belongs to the only civilized nation.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

LOL @ Realist!

No, I have never been a JW! However, I know that I am just a faceless civilian and in the Military I am just a # . Bush does care about the country. Is that motivated by greed or self preservation? Maybe. Either way it works

Edited to Add:

No, I havnt purchased any water or duct tape Should I?? Probably, I do live in Cali and we have earthquakes and fires. As far as 'what if a big bomb went off-what would you do!!' I would be called up and I would driving tanks up someones ass. While I support Bush and the Govt I do not have some Bush Idol that I worship! I know that we have done many horrible things and that alot of people are going to die in Iraq. Do I believe all the 'evidence'?? Not really. Does it matter? Not really. I am a true believer of the Ends Justify the Means. I support Bush in his business and military views and thats about it. And no, its not about the OIL.

TH,

Typical Rubber bullets would kill people if they impacted the eyes. Look what the Isrealies do with them. I do not remember hearing any reports of people losing their eyes. I also do not remember hearing of any lawsuits- which would seem to be the logical result if an 'innocent' bystander lost an eye. Either way. Somehow the Constitution's gaurantee of the Right to Assembly does not translate into a right to riot. Maybe if the dipshits would sit there and protest instead of throwing things then it wouldnt have happened. But it was nice to see the Anarchists and all the other losers take part in the protest, it sure gave it some credibility.

Edited by - crazy151drinker on 13 February 2003 17:47:6

• heathen
    heathen

LMFAO at the cartoons .

Realist--- That's a good wake up call for anyone . I would think the people from the WT would be way more untrusting of the government .

Crazy151drinker--- regardless of what kind of amo they are using , the news has reported the rubber bullet thing several times , people are dying . Young children mostly , for throwing rocks and antisemitic views. Why wouldn't they be angry for being treated like cattle being use in sacrifice to the jewish politics ?

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Heathen,

I do feel bad for the Palastinians, especially the younger ones. The situation is hardly their fault. Im sure If I was a Palastinian kid I'd be throwing rocks 2. They just need finish the wall theyre building. Put the Palastinians on one side and Isreal on the other and let them led their seperate lives.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit