Bush wants to use Mini-Nukes

by Trauma_Hound 64 Replies latest jw friends

• Realist
    Realist

no i can't see that nukes will be used...against whom by the way? NK?

NK is not interested in a war...and neither is hussein. they will not attack the US or sell WMD to terrorists because it would be suicide. the US is already eager to take them out...why would they give the US a legitimate reason to strike?

why do you think nukes would be required? what is there in iraq or NK that cannot be destroyed by conventional weapons?

• JH
    JH

What makes you so sure that mini nukes haven't been used in afghanistan? Terrorists hiding underground in the mountains can't be hit by conventional weapons. I think that mini nukes were or will be used. They are not powerful at all compared to the real thing.

It is another weapon in the vast inventory of the us army.

Suitcase nukes are around also and terrorists have some. The world has turn nuclear my friend. You will have to accept it, when you see it.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

You have to really wonder about people, that would even advocate the use of nuclear weapons for any reason. I cannot fathom why anyone would want to kill innocent people, by nuking a bunker, because of the fallout. Ya they maybe in a bunker, so invade the country, wait till they come out, then get them. I would not want my children to be around such a person that would advocate using nukes. Who knows how this person reacts to stress, I mean putting more radioactive material into our atmosphere is just sick and wrong, it affects the entire planet. People this is not a video game!

• TR
    TR

Well, you could invade and wait for the bunker dwellers to come out, but at what cost to American/Allied lives and of course $$s. Do we know where the entrances to all these thousands of tunnels are?

I say use any means available to destroy the tunnels and bunkers. Totally destroy them.

TR

• Erich
    Erich

Trauma Hound: People this is not a video game!

Oh dear me. There are indeed some people believing they can manipulate and design the whole world like have seen on a VIDEO GAME. For them it makes no difference whether only one, or 1 000, or 1 000 000 people are dead. Its just a like video game; nothing else;-( They think new technology can design all what they want. They believe they can design food, wether, landscapes, ressources, soldiers, weapons, industries, plants, animals, human beings (and finally: brains) as just as they will, in their views and opinions... Modern technology does it all. No problem;-)

Its time to strike said people the "video games" out off their hands....

E.

• borgfree
    borgfree
    I mean putting more radioactive material into our atmosphere is just sick and wrong, it affects the entire planet. People this is not a video game!

I think some here may be too young to know of our past use of Nukes.

As I was growing up, the US and the Soviet Union were constantly exploding nuclear bombs, huge ones. The Us, I suspect, is the most heavily nuclear bombed area in the world. I would see newsreels about every week, at theaters, showing the latest nuclear bomb tested in the western US. In some cases, military personel were just a few miles from the bomb tests.

I do not like the idea of war, or the use of nuclear weapons, but, we are faced with an enemy who will use any terrible weapon they can get their hands on, and they do not care who they use them on, in fact, the more innocent their victims, the more effective is their terrorist attack.

The US and the world was exposed to nuclear fallout for many years. We now travel just a few miles from where nuclear bombs were tested on an almost weekly basis. I think the two Jananese cities that were nuclear bombed are still there and inhabited.

I am not downplaying the terribleness of nuclear weapons, but, their use is not something new to the world.

Borgfree

• TR
    TR

Erich,

You read my mind! I believe every damn thing you just said.(cuckoo! cuckoo!)

TR

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Borg, TR, what makes you think it's ok to release fallout into the air, and kill thousand of innocent people, if not more, just to get some men in a bunker? How is that different then, what the JW religion preaches?

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Edward Kennedy? Haaa hahaahahaaabhaaaaha!

You got to be kidding. So far, Kennedy has killed more people with his car than Bush has with nuclear weapons!

Where was Kennedy all those years during Viet Nam? What a moral fake.

• TR
    TR

Oh Trauma,

I think you're overestimating the fallout situation. If the nuke explodes underground, most of the fallout would be contained in a small area, maybe. It's not going to be a Hiroshima or Nagasaki, or even a Chernobyl.

TR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit