Let's Play Jesus Dress Up!

by Valis 60 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

shutter...I like that you can be mad at me and still manage to get in a compliment. We'll just have to disagree and you can go on thinking I'm a sicko...S'OK by me. , I just see things differently.

vanilia..It can certainly be said that the bible god used death and destructionm to make a point and according to most Christian faiths he still is doing so...always going back to the Job allegory or that it is somehow a test of mankind. A bizzare cosmic joke indeed. Do you still read the bbile the same way with all bloodshed, vengeance, revenge, threat of eternal death, and just plain old hatefulness to prove there is one true god? Pure insanity...

spice...good points. you comin down to see us in TX?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

You know, Tom, that's a really good point. Undoubtedly, Jebus would have voided his bowels upon expiring.

You just don't see that portrayed often enough.

• Valis
    Valis
    The guy that did this webpage must be an X-Dubbie,
    and still an ANAL-RETENTIVE one at that.

You got this one wrong ...he would have put him on a torture stake....

*LOL* TT your own version of self control leaves little to be desired.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT
    and Simon got his Jesus Underwear
    all Bunched-Up and for some reason put a PADLOCK on the thread...

HMMMMMM wondering who's gonna be the first with a 'dress up simon' site??? Of course we'll have to have Anghared's ok on it, and this time we deff need like a kilt or something, or maybe a britney spears outfit

Ven

• Solace
    Solace

((((((((((((Shutterbug))))))))))))

K, I just really needed to give you a great big hug.

I feel much better now.

• avishai
    avishai

Vanilia, would you be just as offended if they had a dress up Odin, hanged on the ydraggisil? How about Krishna? There are so many crucified/killed & resurrected gods it's not even funny, many of them claiming virgin birth, & predating your "savior" by many years. Somehow, I doubt you would be.

Oh, yeah, what does INRI stand for? I'm Nailed Right In?

• Solace
    Solace

OK

I have to admit, putting a pink tu tu on a tortured, half dead guy, hanging from a cross or a stake or whatever, kinda freaked me out too.

I admire those who had the courage to admit it and I know that emotions running high can sometimes make people react. I have done it myself many times.

On the other hand,

Knowing Valis, Im sure he would have no problem with us hanging his dead corps on a pole and dressing him up in bunny slippers and an evening gown. As a matter of fact, he would probably look down upon us and LHAO.

Ya' just gotta love him, ya know?

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Well, who knows? Maybe Jesus will get the last laugh.

• Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ

Hehehehe, I've been away for a while but I know this place is still in good shape when I come back and see this. No, I'm not offended and anyone who is needs to lighten up and see that just because I'm dead that doesn't mean you still can't have fun with my corpse.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

My exact thoughts Kenneson.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit