Let's Play Jesus Dress Up!

by Valis 60 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

I thought ya'll might get a kick out of this one...something to put a smile on your face.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Messianic Fashion Plate" class

• vanilia
    vanilia

i find this really offensive, i thought this was i disagree with the dubs not im an athiest board?

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

I think it's funny.

Vanilia-

FYI, just because we used to be JW's doesn't mean we all remained Christian. Some here are athiests, wiccans, etc.

• vanilia
    vanilia

i understand that, but some obviously still are, so i would take those into consideration too.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Valis.....LOL

Vanilla.....well, your God offends me. Please refrain from talking about him amymore.

Now, see how reasonable your request is?

• vanilia
    vanilia

no, because i havent said anything about God to offend you, neither would I , unless it was to give my opinion in response to a question, i dont find athiests offensive, why should you find me offensive? if i thought you were an athiest i wouldnt pin something up deriding them thats for sure.
    see my point?

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

vani

if you don't like the thread, just ignore it. I ignore threads dealing with god and his salesmen, religion. Then, no one will be offended.

ash

• Valis
    Valis

vanilia, how do you come to the conclusion that I'm an athiest just because I posted that and why exactly are you offended? Would Jesus be offended? Or perhaps do you think he had no sense of humor or that your god hasn't a sense of humor? As a believer in god you might find the following page interesting. I thought this woman had an interesting perspective even though I am not a beleiver.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

I probably should be ashamed but I really dressed him up quite nice. I did.

LMAO

• Mary
    Mary

I think what Vanilla finds offensive is that the post pokes fun at the Messiah when he's dying an agonizing death for mankind. Whether you believe in God or not isn't really the point. If we posted pictures of the astronaunts dying on the space shuttle Columbia with a "dress-up" theme, some people would find it offensive and tasteless.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit