Let's Play Jesus Dress Up!

by Valis 60 Replies latest jw friends

• vanilia
    vanilia

Vallis, because if you believed in God you wouldnt be so disrespectul. im sure if i died an agonsing death for mankind and people send pictures of me as i had died on the net to dress me up i wouldnt find that funny, even if i had the best sense of humour in the sworld

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

LMAO @ Valis

Good find!!!

Vanilla - You have to remember that there is a huge range of beliefs that frequent this board. If you find it offensive, feel free to do so. You can even say so. But once you say your piece, dont come back to the same thread to argue with everyone. Just dont come back so you do not have to be further insulted.

Eric

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

I find this excersize to be a beautiful and poignant statement of faith. Just think, you can clothe your saviour in common everyday garments, making him accessable to his adherents. In many ways, it illustrates and emphasizes the wearing of spiritual armor.

But, just one question. Why is there no fishnet thong?

By the way, Jebus is a big boy. He should be able to take a joke.

• Realist
    Realist

LOL,

blasphemy at its finest! LOL

• vanilia
    vanilia

i used to quite like this board, but it now seems to suck almost as much as the jws if thats possible. thanks for the advice Eric, not that ill be here much longer by the looks of things

• Sara Annie
    Sara Annie

My husband has an "inappropriate images of Jesus" collection. It all started when one of the parents from the 5-7 year old soccer team he coached gave him the soccer statue from this collection:

http://www.catholicshopper.com/products/inspirational_sport_statues.html

I'm torn about whether or not to get him the magnet set--our criteria has always been "inappropriate but good-intentioned".

I'm not sure the magnet set meets that criteria. I'm going to have to sleep on it...

• Witch Child
    Witch Child

Thanks, I need a chuckle today... This is funny and cute!

~Witch

• happyout
    happyout

Valis - Ok, I thought it was funny, but I'm kind of twisted that way.

Vanilia - I really hope that you are able to see that this board is a free expression of thought, and you are able to take or leave what you don't like. I hope you don't let a few threads that you don't agree with make you leave, especially if this board has been in any way helpful to you. I understand where you are coming from, I know plenty of people who would be offended by this, but, again, this is just one thread.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Valis:

I wasn't going to respond but of course that never works LOL You have a great sense of humour and that I appreciate so very much. My upbringing is keeping me from finding this one to be rip roaring but if I did I would guilt on it for 30 or so years and THAT is my problem not yours.

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Getting a chuckle out of someone, anyone, dying in a very painful way is not funny, it is sick. I would feel the same way if it were the God of Islam or one of the numerous Indian Gods, or Joe Blow down the street. Pushing the envelope in this manner just exposes the fact that some have not quite grown up yet even though they may be over the legal age for an adult.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit