Thunder Rider

GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!

• freedom96
    freedom96

Congrats! Good for you!

• LB
    LB

Way to go Ven, congratulations.

Now about this thing I have on my butt, any ideas???????

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Congratulations, Venice. Way to go!!

What an interesting profession to get into. What's next? Will you seek employment in a doctor's office? Would you be called a Dermatologist by profession?

Keep us posted!

......................and c e l e b r a t e !!!

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

I don't think I have the desire to be a Derm. In order to be a derm you have to go through med school, do all the rounds, get your MD then go on to continuing education for Hair, Skin and Nails it's beyond an MD. I didn't know that, it takes about 8 to 12 years to be a derm (in FL at least) so ya know what I'll stick to my end of it. I wouldn't mind working in an office though, but I see myself more in the spa/resort field or alternative healing. I would like to add some things to my license though like 'reflexolgy' and perhaps 'cranial sacral' and I really want to learn to give a 'Stone Facial' I've had the stone massage and it was wonderful!!!

I'm not really into all the peels and acids I'm much more into the wholistic methods. Every outside client I worked on dozed off during the massage and mask step, it's wonderful to see someone come in all crabby and agitated and have then relax and fall asleep under your hands, although it's hard to get them up off the table , then. They're like completely different people when they leave then when the stormed in. I did ask my teacher though, 'Why do I get all the crabby ones?' she winked and laughed at me hahahhaha, but they weren't too crabby for long BWWAHAHAHAHHA (popping knuckles)

Ven

• Mac
    Mac

Congratulations, Vennie, way to go!

mac

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Congratulations, V!!!!!

now what color frame do you want around your well earned license?

Hugs,

j2bf

• ITguy
    ITguy

Way to go Ven. I know how hard you've worked and how much this means to you.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

That is great new Ven, so glad you made and you did so well,,,,, congrats.

It makes me want to go to school so bad,,,,,,,,, I would love to go into nursing, but right now I am still tied down with my youngest son, but I will keep waiting until the time is better for him.

Girl,,,,,,,,working in a place like you described would be so cool. It would be even cooler if I could go for a few days to a nice spa. I have never been to anything like that,and I am a sucker for a real deep tissue message.

What kind of product would you suggest would be a good alternative to the chemical acid peels. I was wondering about this,,,,,,, seeing so much about plastic surgery on tv, they show them being done, looks horrible and painful. Do you know anything stronger , herbal , holistic, that can be used to really get deep down in the skin, similar to a chemical acid peel?

( p.s. check for your professional advice is in the mail......... I swear!!!!!!!!!!!

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Way to go VENNNNNIEEEEEEEE! Dang...we is SOO proud of yooz! The whole flam damily is gunt ta show up for the Sereeemony where you gets yer EsterTishin Patch fer yer sash! Break out da swamp mud pack and da seeweed ecksfoliator Maw! We got oursefs a PARTEE!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit