YAY WHOOHOO I did it I Graduated!!!!!

by VeniceIT 63 Replies latest jw friends

• Iron Eagle
    Iron Eagle

go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go !!!!

Well played my son !!!!!!!!!!!

• Mary
    Mary

Way to go Ven!!! That's fantastic!!

(I know of 12 old men down in Brooklyn that could use a face lift.......and a brain transplant LOL!!!)

• qwerty
    qwerty

WELL DONE V!

It's encripted.

Qwerty

• Mulan
    Mulan

NO WONDER YOU NEVER ANSWER YOUR EMAILS ANYMORE!!!

Just kidding. Way to go, girl. See you in a couple of months.

• Beans
    Beans

Awesome, I am very dissapointed that you missed the 100% mark, what did you get the bonus question wrong?

Beans

• cellomould
    cellomould

BOOO YAH!

cellmould

P.S.: You're lucky they didn't fail you for giving this guy a bloody nose!

• larc
    larc

Hey Venice, you are more than just another pretty face, ain't ya. Congratulations, dear heart. I love to read stories like your's. You are a testament to the power of the human spirit.

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

Congratulations V , it's funny how i had just been thinking of how we had not seen you post on the board for awhile.

and here you are. good going!!!

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

HAHHA thanks Qwerty I got it

Thanks everyone Weeeeee it's a party!!!!

Lyin,

Deep chemical peels and dermabrasion(the sanding off of the entire epidermis with a wire brush, leaving the skin RAW) and dermablading can only be done in a medical office. Some of the results are very impressive, but not only does the thought of it GROSS me out it also makes me think of the trauma your putting yourself through.

First off PREVENTION, limit your sun exposure keep your skin hydrated!!! Even if you have oily skin you still need to hydrate it because oil and water don't mix . See your Esthetican on a regular basis (wink wink nudge nudge). And just be kind to your skin NO SOAP!!!!

There are differnt kinds of peels that the Esthetician can use in a salon that are not as harsh as the medical ones. These I think should be tired first, also the microdermabrasion machine is all the rage and really does a great job resurfacing the skin. takes about 20 mins and no recovery time. And you can repeat to get the desired effect. Also some deep cleaning facials and good exofliation along with specialty masks really do make a drastic improvement on the skin and are not taxing on the body.

You can always go and have a 'compilmentary' consultation, get a feel for the place and the person if you don't like it, go to another one. It's all about relaxation and peace of mind, it should really be a 'mind, body, spirit' experience!!

Ven

Edited to add OMG cello that's DISGUSTING

Edited by - VeniceIT on 28 January 2003 17:34:25

• Valis
    Valis

Way to go Ven!!! As long as you can live happily in something you chose freely and studied hard for then I say hell yeah!!!..Are you doing that now or have you just been in school all the time?...BTW.....let me know if you need lessons on giving a facial...

Sincerely,

Distriict Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit