YAY WHOOHOO I did it I Graduated!!!!!

by VeniceIT 63 Replies latest jw friends

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Ok I know I haven't been around here much lately but I have been rather busy, kinda sorta. Well I have officially graduated from the Florida College of Natural Health and have applied for my License to become an Esthetician!!!! I'm soo excited. I really enjoyed the course which was much more involved in anatomy and skin conditions/problems then I'd ever thought. We actually spent the least amount of time on product knowledge, which I fortunately had a background in due to my previous job. I graduated with a 99.35%, I'd wanted a 100% but well you can't have everything, I blame it all on the gauze pad that was too thin to cover the electrode I was using Arrrggggg!!!!! That was the only point I missed on my evaluation (it was crappy gauze, and the teacher said you know we probably should be using cotton pads) so she marked me off 1 point, she probably didn't think it was any big deal but it threw a kink my average! The reason I was so anal about it was the fact that as a JW kid knowing I'd never go to college anyway I didn't try to maintain a 4.0 in school, and sometimes didn't do homework and stuff cause I was like who cares. Well I have a bit of a different attitude and had a chance to work at it. I think I got pretty close to my goal though, I did get a 4.0!!! So if you have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to ask............................................ . . . . . . . . your dermatologist Ven

• wheelwithinwheel
    wheelwithinwheel

Way to go!!!! Congrads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Gopher
    Gopher

Way to go, Venice! Drat that gauze pad anyway. But don't worry, you'll knock 'em dead in the real world where they use cotton!

Congratulations on a really fine achievement. You stuck with it, and you did it! (And happy birthday to you one day early.)

• dottie
    dottie

CONGRATS!!!!!

Dottie

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Congratulations!!!!!!!

• Scully
    Scully

Ven!! Congratulations!!

I'm so proud of you and you deserve to feel proud too.... those 4.0 GPAs don't come easily (as I know from how hard I worked to get mine in Nursing School!) and you've earned it baby!!

Now maybe you can fix the huge pimple that's on the WTS's butt....

Love, Scully

• PurpleV
    PurpleV

Way to go Venice!!! I know how you feel... I got a B in an art class in college which messed up my 4.0 too

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

• JeffT
    JeffT

Congratulations. When you go to school for the second time, you know it's important. Good work on the 4.0. When I went back to school to study accounting I busted my butt and got a 4.0 as well.

So here's your first professional question: can you recommend something for Rosacea? I've been fighting it with oral and topical antibiotics, but it keeps coming back.

• OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun

CONGRATULATIONS, VENICE!
    I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

• TR
    TR

Congrats, Ven!

When do I get a makeover?

TR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest