YAY WHOOHOO I did it I Graduated!!!!!

by VeniceIT 63 Replies latest jw friends

• think41self
    think41self

CONGRATS VEN!!!!!

Quit being anal about not getting 100% We're very proud of you.

So, where are you going to celebrate?

Tracy

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Yayyy ((((Ven)))) Way to go, girl! I'm proud of you for making the commitment and seeing it through and dayum! those grades ain't too shabby!

Btw, if you need someone to party with to *ahem* celebrate with, you know where to find me

Love,

Dana

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((VEN))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Congratulations and Happy B~DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MISS AND LOVE YOU

Michele

• TR
    TR

Ven,

TR ummm I didn't say I was a plastic surgeon hon hahahhah!!!!! how about a nice close shave with a straight razor (not that we learned about that hahah )

Hey, it's nothing a gallon tub of bondo can't fix! Straight razor, huh. Well, my bikini area DOES need some attention. I'll put on my chastity belt so you don't accidentaly lop something important off.

TR

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Ven,

Great accomplishment! Look out world. Here she comes.

• TheStar
    TheStar

Atta Girl! Way to go Ven!!! I'm inspired! I need to get my butt in gear and get me some edumacation.

• Francois
    Francois

VENICE:

OK. I'll bite. I have this neighbor who borrowed my lawn mower over a year ago who finally returned it the other day. He painted it for me, but I'm saying that's not enough for keeping it for a year. Now, he told me I could borrow his 'vette if I wanted to, and now I want to, but I don't know if that would be, you know, esthetic, at this point after the way I feel about my lawnmore.

What do you recommend? I'll wait until I hear from you to decide.

francois

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Go borrow his 'Vette and have it Painted to 'uhhh return the favor' .

like on that old movie In Laws, with the flames painted on the guys car, 'it'll never come off and you can't paint over it!!!! There's FLAMES there's flames on my car' " I don't get what your saying about the Flams Shel.?"

HAHHAHA sorry couldn't resist. hmmmmmmmmmm I'm getting an idea

how about a new 'Ask Vennie Column' hahaha (I'll have to get some major disclaimers)

Ven

• shera
    shera

Good for you,you must feel great and proud!

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

From one Floridian to another....Congratulations Venice.

And who said ex-JW's could not better themselves? Now since you have left the WT cult you are able to actually get an education and improve your life!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit