Latest insider info about WT plans

by BATHORY 43 Replies latest jw friends

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I can't wait to use the library there.

***** RubaDub

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Should we keep rubbing their noses in past misconceptions, or fault them from trying to avoid stumbling millions who accepted their erroneous teachings about the U.N. as truth?

If it was not their practice to destroy families and lives through their teachings, I would be inclined to agree with you.

Its one thing to hold a belief and then later change it (we all do this), it is an entirely different thing to persecute, hate, and shun those who disagree with your beliefs.

I have noticed that when they make a change, they do not go back and "un-disfellowship" the people they persecuted through shunning for disagreeing with them. This tells me that they are not really interested in truth and righteousness... they are only interested in power.

• jimbob
    jimbob

Elsewhere stated:

I have noticed that when they make a change, they do not go back and "un-disfellowship" the people they persecuted through shunning for disagreeing with them. This tells me that they are not really interested in truth and righteousness... they are only interested in power.

Couldn't agree more! If you disagreed on something in the past and were df'd for it, and later the FDS reversed their thinking....they just tell you that you weren't obedient to the FDS at the time and so it didn't matter whether you were right or wrong in your thinking. They tell you that you deserved to be df'd because you disagreed with the FDS. What humble and caring people.....

• Pistoff
    Pistoff
    Lurking jw's just must let enough New Light into their brains to accept it proven information - and there are many good websites to help them. Acceptance of truth is hard because then the jw has to accept that The Truth is an Insidious Lie.

yep..........I am proof. Went looking for info to disprove the sex abuse scandal, and here I am.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit