Latest insider info about WT plans

by BATHORY 43 Replies latest jw friends

• BeelzeDub
    BeelzeDub

9 of the GB members were present and a handfull of elitists that apparently no-one knows or would recognise.

How do they keep 9 GB members awake at the same time for 1 1/2 hours?

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

The secret meeting may have had to do with the change in policy by the Governing Body this year to approve the use of Instant Replay.

***** RubaDub

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

LOL RubaDub. I love the 'scoring' system. It just might work!

• SYN
    SYN
    How do they keep 9 GB members awake at the same time for 1 1/2 hours?

Oh Ghod, you made me laugh hard with that!

Maybe they have an Espresso machine?

• onacruse
    onacruse

francois:

THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Yep. It's in their blood:

"But suppose that servant is wicked and says to himself, My master is staying away a long time,
    and he then begins to beat his fellow servants"

Craig

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Using one of my inside sources, I managed to get a piece of text from the talk that will be given by a member of the GB:

Because we are the Faithful and Discrete Slave, we are by no means the lazy slave who thought that Jesus return is being delayed. Therefore, to demonstrate that we do not think he is delaying, we will actually help him return!!!

[Crowd erupts into applause]

How will we do this you might ask? Simple, according to Gawd's word the bible, the end cannot come until all of the anointed are dead.

Therefore, at the upcoming memorial, we will be instructing the elder body to place cyanide in all of the emblems that anointed one's will be partaking of.

[Crowd erupts into applause]

[Speaking over the applause] Isn't this a wonderful new provision of Jehovah Gawd through his Faithful and Discrete Slave?

[Crowd erupts into more and louder applause]

• waiting
    waiting
    I have ample evidence that says that this board is monitored by the WTBTS - Lone Wolf?
    If that is the case, haven't they in effect DA'd themselves from the organization? Aren't we(JWs) counseled to not have anything to do with apostate info? I see hypocrisy here. - undercover

Of course, it's hypocritical. Much like stating (for decades) that the UN is used by Satan and the Whore of Babylon......and then be part of the UN - as it's been proven that the WTBTS has done. (Do a search here, incredible - proven - infor. on that matter.)

Dubs are warned to stay away. But ones in certain positions can "monitor" the anti-witness sites? What benefit is gained? -undercover

The pulse of jw's & xjw's? Lol - the WT knows the pulse....that's why the crackdown on talking with jw's with "doubts." Benefit? Perhaps someone with inside infor gives a tidbit up before realizing it. Utilizing the ol' saying "Loose lips sink ships."

Even if it is to see what areas are of concern to those disgruntled by the org, isn't this still the same as "the dog returning to it's vomit"? -undercover

The WTBTS has been spewing vomit for decades now - tightening down on any who get tired of eating the WT swill. It would be those people who leave the WTBTS who stop eating vomit. Only those blind followers who return to the WT would be the "dog returning to it's vomit."

If someone has evidence that it is monitored maybe it should be made public so that lurking dubs can see how hypocritical their leaders are. -undercover

WTBTS hypocrisy is only part of the problem. Continuing to read & learn the truth about The Truth in totality is the real freedom.

Lurking jw's just must let enough New Light into their brains to accept it proven information - and there are many good websites to help them. Acceptance of truth is hard because then the jw has to accept that The Truth is an Insidious Lie.

waiting

Edited by - waiting on 24 January 2003 12:43:45

• Derrick
    Derrick
    Apparently the meeting went for about 1 hour 30 minutes.

Apparently the purpose of the meeting was to discuss " The corporations image as seen by JW's and the Public and a review of morality and non doctronal principles with the aim of REFORMATION"

With permission to mention this, I received word from Kristin in Australia (whom many old timers on this site know) that major reformation efforts that you speak of are underway. She also indicated that a brother whom many know as "Aussieboy" from the 1996 forum at Associated Jehovah's Witnesses For Reform (AJWR) will possibly be at offsite meetings in Sydney but that's all she wrote.

Another comment is that, apparently, the Society's views toward the United Nations and possibly its role in God's plan have evolved. Increased understanding and a new light from current events as they relate to Bible prophecy is driving this change at the pinnacle of the organization. Don't ask me to explain exactly what this is supposed to mean, because I don't have the foggiest clue at present. Hopefully it will all become clearer over time.

Derrick

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Derrick

Thanks for sharing your interesting perspective.

***** RubaDub

• Derrick
    Derrick

You're quite welcome, RubaDub.

I just hope for the very best future for this organization because 6 million lives who each have dedicated themselves to follow in Christ's footsteps are on the line. Over the past quarter century as a baptized Christian, I have come to know there are many fine men and women in Bethel who will become the pillars and foundation for Jehovah's Witnesses in the next century and beyond.

Also, aside from all the hoopla about past teachings about the United Nations, suppose the Watchtower was just plain wrong about them and joined because they believe God is using this organization for world peace? Should we keep rubbing their noses in past misconceptions, or fault them from trying to avoid stumbling millions who accepted their erroneous teachings about the U.N. as truth? Hey, it's humbling and humiliating discovering they are one of the many churches of Christ and not exclusively "the one true religion." This awareness is part of the fertile soil that nurtures the roots of reformation in a church.

Derrick

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit