My Grandmother just past away.

by WildHorses 46 Replies latest jw experiences

• NewLight2
    NewLight2

"She [Nikki] also lost her dog (Bruiser) today. He was hit by a car, and had his neck broke. We had to put him down. Shari"

(((((((( Shari, Nikki, Laurie and Shari's Mom )))))))))))))))

Oh, now I am really tearing up. Two losses in ONE day! That is really sad. Hugs to all of you.

NewLight2

• wednesday
    wednesday

Lilacs,

So sorry for your loss I recently lost my mother. If u have pics and other stuff now is a good time to look at them and remember. Also, talking to other relatives about your grandmother, can help. I have found a lot of comfort in talking to my aunt about my mom..

peace to u.

• Xandria
    Xandria

(( Hugs )) Shari and Family,

It is not easy to lose those you love. Your Grandma did know you loved her. There are no words that can ease the loss of someone so special. Take each day at a time. What helped me was I would write my memories down in a journal. So in some way my Grandma was alive again although, in the pages of my mind and journal. She is now free of earthly bonds and I think like all grandmothers, she is still watching over me. Grandma's have a special place always.

Take care of yourselves and eachother.

With Sincere Regards,

Xandria

Edited by - xandria on 19 January 2003 18:13:33

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

(((((((((((((((((Shari)))))))))))))))))

I miss you.

I didn't see my grandmother either for about 3 years before she passed, but I kept in touch with calls and cards. She was in Maine and I was in Chicago. Funny, she never shunned me when I left. Your grandmother knew how you felt. As much love as I've seen come from you here, I know she felt it even more.

http://www.riversongs.com/exrv27/calm.html

Love....

April

• Solace
    Solace

Oh Shari,

Im so sorry about your grandma.

Grandparents are SO special, I miss mine so much.

• shera
    shera

My sympathy to you.

Heather

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

So sorry Sharri

((((((((((((((((((((

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Lilacs, my deepest condolences.

My only grandparent living is my Maternal Grandmother. I love her incredibly dearly. She has been my pillar of support, constantly.

I can certainly empathize with you, it must be especially difficult. Sorry to hear about your pet, I have grieved a pet too.

My sincerest wishes to you and your family. Celebrating her memory and life, is a wonderful thing. It helps with the healing process.

Take care Lilacs. Big Hug to you and your family members.

• Prisca
    Prisca

My condolences to all your family.

((((((((((shari))))))))))

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

(((((((((((((((Shari)))))))))))))))

My thoughts are with you !!

XW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest