My Grandmother just past away.

by WildHorses 46 Replies latest jw experiences

• detective
    detective

My condolences to you on the loss of your Bama.

detective

• Jesika
    Jesika

((((((((((((((((((((((((Shari))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I am sorry for your loss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesika

• nilfun
    nilfun

Sending my condolences on the loss of your Bama, my thoughts are with you...

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

(((((Hugs to Shari))))))

I was practicing my keyboarding, when Larc, came to tell me the sad news. I'm so very sorry, dear Shari. And to lose Bruiser, too, extra hugs to Nikki.

I'm going to phone my JW elder stepdad tomorrow, he also has had triple by-pass surgery and I want him to know I'm thinking of him.

I hope your private memorial service will give you all a shared sense of comfort. I'll phone in a few days.

Love,
    Zazu

• Mac
    Mac

Lilacs,

So very sorry.

mac

• Angharad
    Angharad

((((Shari))))))

So sorry for your loss

• ugg
    ugg

oh how awful for you... sending heartfelt condolences....((((((((((((((((((((((( lilacs ))))))))))))))))))

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

((((((((( Shari ))))))))))

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Know you are in my thoughts. Words can seem meaningless at times like these, this is why I wish a computer did not separate us from those we wish to comfort.

Love,

Cassi

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I am so sorry to hear that Shari,,,,,,,,,,, hugs to you. Seems like so many on this board are losing family members,,,,,,,, it is really sad. You said something very important, to go and see ones who we havent seen in awhile. I am sorry you didnt get to say goodbye to your grandmother , but I am sure she knew you loved her.

Hugs and much love,,,,,, Dede

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

((Shari)) - my condolences & big hugs to you! all I can say is "ditto" to all other sentiments here, and tell you I love you - take care of yourself.

Rhonda

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit