If she doesn't comply an orange jumpsuit is in her future

by DJS 508 Replies latest social current

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    she was willing to go to jail. She's been held up in Fundamentalist Christian circles as a hero for taking a stand.

How do you know she is playing the martyr? How does being angry with me show that you know she is playing the martyr?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    .................................................................................Kentucky Jail Jump Suits..

..Image result for Kentucky fried chickenImage result for Kim Davis in jail

Image result for Kim Davis in jail........Image result for Kim Davis in jail

• LisaRose
  • Viviane
    Viviane

Fishperson knows that endorse doesn't mean what he claims. He is attempting to pretend she didn't say what she did and that she get s use her religion onbher government decisions

You are a liar. There is no other word.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Fisherman:

"How do you know she is playing the martyr? How does being angry with me show that you know she is playing the martyr?"

I'm not angry with you. That cartoon was directed at the exchange between you and Viviane.

As for playing the martyr, if she knew beforehand that she was going to jail and if she basked in the publicity amongst her fellow believers who supported her then that's enough of a reason to figure out her motives.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    I'm not angry with you

I never said you were.

That cartoon was directed at the exchange between you and Viviane

I was not referring to the cartoon.

then that's enough of a reason to figure out her motives.

That is not being fair

Anyway, you are no village idiot. What you post is worth considering. Do not always agree but considerable.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Sorry if I misunderstood what you said but you did say, "How does being angry with me show that you know she is playing the martyr?" in response to one of my posts. I assumed you must have misunderstood the cartoon I put up in another post.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Outlaw, it took me a while figure out KFC. Funny.

Gay marriages is the law of the land and not subject to it being endorsed by non believers. In Rowan County, it is.

• Viviane
    Viviane

Stop lying, Fish thing. No one is being asked or forced to endorse anything.

Why are you unable to be honest?

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Im finding it harder and harder to believe that a simple minded county clerk in the middle of bum screw america is still such a hot topic. She never stood a chance of blocking any legal marriage in the long term. It was doomed to faliure. Giving her attention despite her clear and obvious legal defeat only makes her supporters feel somehow vindicated that she was persecuted or however they want to spin it. I give her the same eye roll of disbelief that i would give a person speeds past a red light in front of cop. Your going to jail and you deserve it. Its not worth two inchs of news space beyond that

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit