If she doesn't comply an orange jumpsuit is in her future

by DJS 508 Replies latest social current

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    being angry with me

I never said you were angry with me And I intentionally wrote that predicting what you would write back. I was right.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Morpheus:

"Im finding it harder and harder to believe that a simple minded county clerk in the middle of bum screw america is still such a hot topic."

You've got tens of millions of right wing Christians who've been fed a steady diet of mock persecution and threats of revolution and this woman is all that it will take to spark the next civil war.

Listen to the 1:04 mark. He speaks for a lot of Christo-fascists in this nation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUNf9ecUMok&feature=player_detailpage

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    Vivian, who says she knows so much on how this country runs, did you know that Judge Bunning did not have to enforce his own Court Order?
  • violias
    violias

This woman is being held without bail. Murders and child molesters usually get out on bail.!!! The judge who did this is going to be very sorry he did this STUPID thing. It is one thing to hold an election and remove her from office but in jail without bail? You are freaking kidding me? What is this a country ruled by ISIS ? We are seriously locking up a non dangerous person b/c she won't issue a marriage license to a gay couple? WTF. What next, shall we flog her in the public square? Jesus H Christ.

What this women has done or not done in her personal life is not relevant. She says she became a reborn Christian about 4 yrs ago. It does not matter how many times she was married, the Bible allows for divorce. If she committed sins, well she asked for forgiveness and she was forgiven. She has not broken the law in her personal life.

She holds this belief that gay marriage is wrong The gay community is not looking so good here- In fact, they look really bad. They are staring to resemble other known hate groups. This woman is going to come out the winner b/c that judge is an arse -hole and what they are doing is horrible.

Myself I do not give a shite what anyone does in their bedroom or who they choose to marry. But I would not lock up someone b/c they just would not see it my way.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    The judge who did this is going to be very sorry he did this STUPID thing.

Why is it stupid? He has the power and authority to enforce it. People cannot go around violating the orders of the court.

• violias
    violias

He may at this moment have the power but it was still a very stupid thing to do. I assure you this judge will regret what he has done. He has attacked a religious belief, and in usa, those religious beliefs are still protected- even if I personally don't agree with them-

and I don't.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Fishthing, I am well aware that Judge Running could have out a stay on his own order. I know Kim Savisvhas no idea on her state laws because she thinks she can decide licenses are null. She is 100% wrong. You are and have been 100% wrong. You 100% have repeatedly told untruths knowingly. What else is there to say?
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

violias: "He has attacked a religious belief..."

Only from the point of view of those who share that religion. From an objective point of view he is simply punishing a person who isn't following orders.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Violas, she can get out of jail anytime she wishes and it is her choice to be in jail. Why do you have a problem with someone choosing to be in jail? Do you not support freedom of choice?@
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    Also, why do you imagine a federal judge would regret holding someone in contempt of court who is, in fact, in contempt of court? What do you imagine other cases have to do with this?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit