I WAN'T TO COME BACK TO THE TRUTH.....!

by rich_1961 72 Replies latest jw friends

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Rich,

Yizuman

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Unlike everyone else here I think you should get to a Kingdom Hall ASAP.

It's clear you have not only a drug and alcohol problem, but you've got some severe emotional issues as well. You are extremely narcissistic and think you are the only one who has problems. You feel out of control and you hate that. You try to medicate that feeling with alcohol. You not only like the buzz from getting drunk, but it also numbs the pain. Well chief, that isn't the solution. If you've been to 4 rehabs then you already know the drill. It's clear to me that you need to bottom out in your life. And there's no place better to bottom out than a Kingdom Hall. Go on back there and allow them to fill you full of more self-hate and guilt.

Jehovah's Witnesses are not your answer. But if you're lucky, they will provide you with so much torment and pain that it will propel you to seek help. You are not in the position of following the first step of Christianity and a 12 step program: "Let go. Let God." This simple instruction will help you solve your addiction. But you're not ready. So buddy, get your butt back to the Kingdom Hall. Get out in service. Get 10 hours a month and listen to everything that is said by the elders.

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

I tell ya what Rich...my husband was pushed to the kingdom hall by his mother with his 4 siblings until his mid teens. Then they were "allowed" to decide for themselves if they wanted to continue to be JWs or not. He bolted for the door. But he was a wound spring after all those years of constant do this do that say this say that act this way dont think dont think dont think...and he went off the deep end. Partying doing drugs, drinking...losing weeks of his life, not knowing where he was during that time. Then...he decided after all that that he couldnt RIGHT the situation alone and found out where the hall was, stopped some JWs on the street. Started going back to the hall because it was ALL HE KNEW.

He got his act together, got baptized at age 23 and realized....he was STUCK there. He ran quickly back to the familiarity of the JWs out of desperation and then saw that he should have weighed his options. He knew then that he could not leave or would lose all his friends and his JW family members to shunning. He was STUCK. And all these years later, 16 of em...and being married to me when I was a JW and now Im Disassociated, he sees the Lie that the "Truth" is...and cannot leave and you know what? He NEVER got over his demons. He still drinks too much too often and is a slave to it. The Kingdom Hall didnt cure him. And he is stuck for the REST of his life in there.

Now is the time to examine your options...dont wait until you get dunked and tattooed. Its too late then.

I know you are lashing out because you figured everyone here was JWs and we would go "OOOOOOH pleeease do come BACK to us Brother Richard we LOVE you and Jehovah LOVES you and all will be FORGIVEN so dooooooo come back! Its called love bombing. They will not be there while you are going through withdrawal and failures and try again and again...they will not. They will write you off as a loser. Thats the way they are ...thats the REALITY of who the JWs are. We wont tickle your ears Rich. We have been there...there are THOUSANDS of years being JWs represented here. Try listening instead of biting the hands of those trying to assist you.

• rich_1961
    rich_1961

i cant belive theses pots you guys are putting up here.you really are MORONS.LOL LOL LOL @ ALL YOU FOOLS.

• shera
    shera

You will make a wonderful JW..enjoy your life.

• LDH
    LDH
    LEGIDIMENT

Well, it looks like he's got the appropriate ej-a-ma-ka-shun level to be a JW!!!! He musta been reading his A FAKE! ragazine.

Rich, do what 'cha wanna do man. After a couple years of substituting the "love" from the brothers and sisters at the Hall.....you will feel just as empty as you do now.

That religion is for addicts. That religion is for martyrs who always want to be told how little they're worth.

Dude, do yourself a favor and don't walk in the door.

Lisa

• Aztec
    Aztec

Okay rich when we talked in chat you seemed really nice. Either you really are a troll or you are under the influence of something and not thinking rationally. I hope you take the very kind advice of these people and sober up. Please get some help.

~Aztec

• JH
    JH

A song for Rich

Throwing Muses
    Cry baby cry ( Beatles Version )
    Cry baby cry
    Make your mother sigh
    She's old enough to know better
    Cry baby cry

The king of Marigold was in the kitchen
    Cooking breakfast for the queen
    The queen was in the parlour
    Playing piano for the children of the king

Cry baby cry
    Make your mother sigh
    Cry baby cry

At twelve o'clock a meeting round the table
    For a seance in the dark
    Voices out of nowhere
    Put on specially by the children for a lark

Cry baby cry
    Make your mother sigh
    Cry baby cry

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    YOU FOOLS.

Whatever.

I'm done with you. Go down a fifth or shoot some antifreeze up a vein and ridicule us some more. I don't care.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Rich,

When you hit rock bottom, you will be ready to get clean (I don't care how many rehabs you have been to). Until then, stop wallowing in self pity, no body is making you drink and nobody is going to stop you--except YOU. No body can make you clean. Only YOU can do that. If it doesn't come from " within", it won't come from " without." A support group can only help when YOU take the initiative.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit