I WAN'T TO COME BACK TO THE TRUTH.....!

by rich_1961 72 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar

NO im not doing this to myself.i use even when i dont want to....you can't posably know what ive been through

Rich, My smurf just told me to tell you that you should check into rehab. He said that your addiction is such a problem that even the demons can't stand to hang out with you and they certainly aren't going to talk to you either. So, since the demons are shunning you, that voice in your head must be yours. Get help, buddy. Good luck

Robyn

• larc
    larc

rich, yes you are confused. Why are you lashing out at us by saying that most of us don't have life? I know lots of people here and I know better than that.

• Sargon
    Sargon

Hi Dick,

I'm not set against jw's. Since most of my family still attend Kingdumb Halls, I can say there alot of dubs I love. I do have a life, and this site provides alot of people who are earnestly seeking the truth a place to meet other like minded people. Personally I think you're a phony.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey NN,you sick bastard.First it was "Socko Jehovah",now its "Spray on Cheese"?I`m die`n laughing here.Have you no mercy?..LOL!..>>>Hey Rich,Get back to the Kingdom Hall as quick as possible,1975 is when armagedon is supposed to come according to the WBTS.You can read all about it in theApril 5th 1968 Awake:"1975 what does it mean to you". After you read the article hop into your time machine and go back to 1975.Armagedon will be waiting for you,so will your own personal "Mini-Me" ..Have a blast in the past,LOL!...OUTLAW

• rich_1961
    rich_1961

YOU KNOW......? I THINK I FINALLY GOT THIS INTERENET THING DOWN.TOOK ME AWHILE.NOTHING ON THE INTERNET IS FOR REAL.YOU MEET A WOMAN IN A CHAT ROOM SAYS SHES 28 BIG BREASTS VERY ATTRATIVE SINGLE AND EMPLOYED.THEN YOU FIND OUT ITS REALLY A 60 YR.OLD DUDE WITH NO TEETH,HAIRLIPED,COCKEYED AND IN A WHEELCHAIR.KIND OF LIKE THIS JW SITE.SILLY ME.....! I ACTUALLY THOUGHT BY GOING TO A JEHOVAH'S WITTNESS SITE I WOULD ACTUALLY MEET A JEHOVAHS WIITNESS.....! WELL YOU FOLKS GOT A LITTLE OF WHAT YOU WANTED.BY READING SOME OF YOUR POSTS I THINK I MAY POSTPONE MY DECISTION TO COME BACK.AT LEAST UNTILL I DO A LITTLE REASEARCH.THINGS HAVE CHANGED ALOT IN THE PAST 23 YRS IVE BEEN OUT.AND IF THE PEOPLE IN THE KINGDOM HALL ARE ANYTHING LIKE ALOT OF YOU HERE TODAY.IDOT WANT ANY PART OF IT.I APOLOGIZE TO THE FOLKS WHO LEFT ME LEGIDIMENT POSTS.

• wednesday
    wednesday

Rich,

i wouldn't worry so much why we are here on this site, as opposed to your curent problems with drug and or alochol. u have been given some really good advice and would be wise to heed it.

On the matter of Jehovah's witnesses, well, u go on back Rich, See how helpful they are to u. We will see u back in 6 months to a year, when they have destroyed every last vestage of whatver self esteem u had left. now run on, there are some elders waiting to tell u that u are under satan's control .This is what u want to hear, so u don't have any accountability for Your problems.

see u a a few...

• rich_1961
    rich_1961

I OBVIOUSLY CAME TOTHE WRONG PLACE.YOU PEOPLE ARE A BUNCH OF DELETED MORONS.HOPE YOU ALL GO TO HELL.ILL SEE YA AND NO EVEN IF I DONT GO BACK TO THE KINGDOME HALL.IM CERTAINLY NT GOIN TO COME BACK HERE AND TALK TO YOU DELETED IDIOTS.SEE YA

Edited by - Englishman on 19 January 2003 14:53:9

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Well, thats a nice JW attitude. Thanx Rich, very kind of you.

• Shakita
    Shakita

Mrs. Shakita(who would make you wash your mouth out with soap for saying such naughty words!)

• Sargon
    Sargon

Told you he was a phony!!

See ya in hades.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit