JW Threatened me with Violence Today :)

by cofty 56 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    SecretSlaveClass:
    "I wish I could find one that would take a swing." Hopefully a rich one.
  • steve2
    steve2
    He could argue you harrassed him. Yes, I know it would not excuse his actions but in the event that, say, you laid charges and he appeared before the Courts for common assault, his lawyer could attempt to mitigate the circumstances by stating you approached him and even when he declined to speak, you continued to try to get him to respond by taunting him about his membership status. in law, that could be construed as provocation.
  • cofty
    cofty

Steve - I respectfully disagree.

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    Village Idiota minute ago
    SecretSlaveClass:
    "I wish I could find one that would take a swing."
    Hopefully a rich one.

see you just proved how much smarter you and others on this forum are than me. I had the typical neanderthal approach in mind.

• steve2
    steve2

That's cool cofty - I like that we are free to express different views. I actually admire what you said to him.

These JWs and their sympathisers are gutless wonders and would not be above stretching the facts to lay any blame on you, especially given there were two of them who could claim you did and said more than actually happened. I just don't trust them and you expose yourself to their theocratic dishonesty.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

They are starting to feel the pressure......

I think your posts are bloody genius....

Fight the good fight mate!( just maybe not literally?!!!!)😜

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

You are extremely brave to approach a man with facial hair the way you did.

My years as a 'Jehovah' would have left me cowering in the fetal position with such an unkept satanic-face, gleaming into my beardless soul.

Anyone who has ever been a JW knows about the dangers posed by a beard.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    That's right 2+2=5, never trust a beardo.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    In all fairness steve2 was just stating how the court system would work not what his particular opinion would be. No reason to give him 2 negative votes for that.
  • cofty
    cofty
    A British court would not view somebody saying hello to you as mitigation for hitting them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit