JW Threatened me with Violence Today :)

by cofty 56 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cofty
    cofty
    my post was to respond to your boasts of what I consider to be foolish conduct - 144 001

You have made the mistake of thinking I care about your opinion of me. Silly!

Pete we are much less litigious this side of the pond.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

Cofty,

Sorry, you must be misunderstanding what I've said. I have relatives in Wales and London and the same thing happens when we email, we often misunderstand each others meaning, even though we are speaking the same language.

I wasn't intending to express an opinion of you or suggesting that you should care what I have to say or think nor was I intending to give legal advice. I loved your post and thought your reaction to the situation was spot on. My reply was just a obviously poorly written optional reply that came to mind, of what could have been said when that guy threatened to hit you.

I was thinking at that moment when he threatened to hit you, you could have said to him that if he did indeed hit you, he could be charged with assault and he could end up having to pay a civil fine and pay you for any damages to your face, should there be any. Perhaps a comment like that would make him realize that threatening to hit someone who is simply talking to him in the aisle of a grocery store, could have some serious consequences and it might be prudent of him to think twice about such an over reaction.

Hope that make's more sense (not that it matters)

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

Hilarious post...JW's can get so serious about themselves.

Pete we are much less litigious this side of the pond.

Pete...I understood your comment the first time. Not sure what provoked the sarcasm and the "litigious" comment however. I'm sure that if you punch someone in the nose in England, there are legal consequences just like there are over here.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i dont think Cofty is an arsehole.

but i'm sure he HAS an arsehole

praise be to God he created the arsehole

where would we be without one.?

• cofty
    cofty

thanks for the clarification Pete.

My sarcasm was for 144 001

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass

stan livedeathan hour ago

I don't think Cofty is an arsehole.
    but i'm sure he HAS an arsehole
    praise be to God he created the arsehole
    where would we be without one.?

Not on the toilet and VERY constipated!

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one

You have made the mistake of thinking I care about your opinion of me. Silly! . . . My sarcasm was for 144 001

You can lie to yourself, Cofty, but you don't fool me. You obviously care about the opinions of others on this forum, hence your need to boast about your efforts to provoke hostility with Jehovah's Witnesses. You were looking for someone to pat you on the back and say, "good job, Cofty. You showed those JWs!" Sorry to disappoint you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit