UN FINDS WMD...OK saddam lovers, what now?

by dolphman 280 Replies latest social current

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

I worry about all of you paranoid people. How can you leave your room??? Next you'll tell us that toilet paper is a bush supported lumber coalilition conspiracy to rid the earth of trees. You need help.

Aztec,

Your crazy but your still cute.

Farkel,

I agree 110%- Nuke the Bastard

• Aztec
    Aztec

Aww but Crazy dear we won't just nuke him..We'll nuke him and a few hundred thousand that surround him And we will instill hatred for our nation even more... I'm just sick about the whole thing...

I don't mind being called crazy from you hon btw How crazy can I be?

~Aztec

• dubla
    dubla

i figured that would be the end of that.

• dubla
    dubla

realist-

you said:

i guess we will find out soon if he is rational or not. if he stays in iraq and sacrifices his life despite the possibility to leave for good than he is indeed irrational.

guess what? hes staying in iraq and willing to sacrifice his life:

-- Iraqi President Saddam Hussein says he would rather die in Iraq than leave his country, dismissing suggestions he should seek exile to avoid war. >>> http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/02/26/sprj.irq.saddam.intv/index.html

also, you have maintained that saddam isnt religiously motivated, nor is he even a "religious man"......this quote seems to say otherwise:

The Iraqi leader said he still hoped war could be avoided, and asked whether he was afraid of being killed or captured, he responded: "Whatever Allah decides." >>> http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20030227/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq&cid=540&ncid=1480

just wondering what your current thoughts are, if youre still keeping up on this.

aa

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

I am still waiting for someone here to propose a peacefull 'solution'.

How do you anti-war believers suggest we get rid of Saddam??

The UN?? hahahahahah thats a good one............

Sanctions???? Those have been working the past 10 years............

A coup?????? No thats been tried many many many many times and hasnt worked......................

Why didnt your wonderfull 'peace loving' draft dodger Clinton remove Saddam in a peacefull way???

How do you 'peacefully' ensure that he doesnt develop nukes or MORE bioweapons????? More Sanctions?????????????

Come on people, you can only ground your child so many times before you need to spank him.

It doesnt matter. Its almost time for it all to begin.

What will you people say when our occupying forces find all kinds of WMD???????

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

oh and in response to the reason why Canada, New Zealand, Austraila, etc..etc... havnt invaded anyone is simple.

1) They couldnt

2) They didnt need too. Why would they when they have their protectorates (the US and Britian) to do it for them???

3) And who wants Canada??? Its tooooo cold. Now I would invade New Zealand, that place is sweet.

And Australias record with the Aborigonies is hardly stellar. If you want to pick on the US for the American Indians by all means pick on Spain and the Catholic Church for Central and South America. Im sure the American Indians would have done better if it wasnt for small pox. But if you want to talk about pure and simple slaughter, I suggest you look at Hitler, Stalin, Moa, the Turks, Ghengis Khan, the Crusades........etc..etc........

Kent State is hardly a fair comparison to the kurds. 6 Students shot by the National Gaurd in a riot compared to 5,000+ gassed by Iraq.

Apples and Oranges.

• back2dafront
    back2dafront

If USA goes to war, I think the chances are high it'll end w/ a nuke.

Think about it, if Sadaam has hidden weapons (which he more than likely does), he WILL use them.

The USA will start off fighting conventially, but the second WMD's are used, I seriously doubt they'll continue to fight w/ conventional weapons. No matter how ya look at it, it ain't gonna be pretty. What if all his soldiers give up on the first day? Sadaam will gas them along w/ the troops that come in to round them up.

When it's all over, will Sadaam finally no longer be a threat and the world a much better place?

Time will tell - crunch time is right around the corner.

• Realist
    Realist

dubla,

i think there is a difference between what a politician says and what he actually does.

hussein is not religious...however he tries to get the fanatic muslims on his side. so of course he plays the religious card just like bush does.

so far i haven't heard any country offering asylum to hussein. if he is guaranteed a save heaven and his money somewhere and doesn't agree than we can discuss his rationality.

Realist

• dubla
    dubla

realist-

hussein is not religious...

so hes simply lying when he says he believes his fate to be in allahs hands? how do you know this?

however he tries to get the fanatic muslims on his side. so of course he plays the religious card just like bush does.

bush is religious.

so far i haven't heard any country offering asylum to hussein. if he is guaranteed a save heaven and his money somewhere and doesn't agree than we can discuss his rationality.

as of friday, he has an official offer. here you go:

>>> http://quickstart.clari.net/qs_se/webnews/wed/aa/Qiraq-italy-saddam.REm7_DFS.html

aa

• Realist
    Realist

the italian offer is cute :)

now just berlusconi and the italian gov. and the US have to agree!

hussein built a secular state, he fights the religious fundamentalists in the south of iraq, he is an enemy to bin laden and he has never displayed and religious behavior. that doesn't sound like a die hard muslim to me.

his recent turn towards religion is obviously meant to get the religious people in iraq and the other countries behind him.

PS: i am not sure if bush actually is as religious as he pretends to be. don't forget he needs the ultra right wing to back him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit