by Icansaylucky 47 Replies latest jw experiences

• AnotherEscapee
    AnotherEscapee

Hi Icansaylucky

It's good to have you here with us.

Escapee

• Banshee
    Banshee

((((((((((((Icansaylucky)))))))))))) Welcome!Glad you are here and hope you stick around.

• gumby
    gumby

I have to admit I am nervous about writing as I have read many post where the poster says one little thing wrong or sometimes a big thing wrong and is torn to shreads

How dare you dammit! Name the little thing's your talking about. I can't believe the nerve....I otta,

Just kiddin. Welcome....truely.So nice to see so many coming here. I was also scared to beat the band on my first post. It gets easy quick. Anyways we look forward to hearing more from you.

Gumby

• zanex
    zanex

welcome..this forum is a good place to hang...chill...and just be accepted without any type of religious bias. ;)

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Welcome to the Board,

Don't sweat the folks who will "shread you to pieces" With VERY FEW EXCEPTIONS (Looking your way Friday) everyone is still loved and respected. I've taken a small beating for my stand on the Clergy Penitent privelege, I stand firm.

Again, WELCOME.

• Mulan
    Mulan

Welcome to our world.

Don't stress too much about the attacks. I think it is much better than it was a few months ago.

I was also raised as a witness, and am not disfellowshipped yet, but it will happen eventually. We have four children, and seven grandchildren.

My mother lives with us, and my father too. Mom is still a loyal JW, but Dad is not. (they aren't married anymore either) Life is interesting. Mom, my Dad's sister, and one cousin are all that are left in the JW's on my side of the family. My husband has one brother and his family, who are still witnesses. They shun us. All our kids, their mates, grandkids, cousins, cousin's kids, are out finally.

Edited by - Mulan on 16 January 2003 17:25:56

• Forgiven One
    Forgiven One

Welcome Icansaylucky,

I am new here also.

Here is what I've seen in all the poat I've read.

1. Everyone shares the bond of being ex-jw's. There are a few exceptions. Mainly they are here because of family members ties to the borg.

2. With this bond comes compassion. We're all here to help each other. Unlike the org we left.

3. Everyone has a great personality.

4. This is a very imformative forum regarding jw issues, past and present.

So once again I say welcome. Look forward to seeing your posts. In the meantime kick back and enjoy.

Forgiven One

• kelpie
    kelpie

Welcome Icansay

Enjoy your stay

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome Icansaylucky---- This is the place to be out of the kingdom Hell ,pull up a chair & chat we -are unconditionally loving!!!!!

• Carmel
    Carmel

How dare you suggest that any of us is the slightest unwelcoming! I'm offended and ask Simon to ban you to the toilet with the one-way window and piped in sound from the podium! the nerve!

cheers'

the caveman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit