Prisca

Hello and welcome.

• Icansaylucky
    Icansaylucky

Thank you, I'm happy to be here.

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Dear Icansaylucky;

Glad to have you here. I know even for myself I do not know where I would even begin about my journey to freedom. Maybe for yourself to do it alittle at a time. That way it will not seem so overwhelming. I will look forward to reading how you left that silly cult when you are ready to do so.

Leslie

• outnfree
    outnfree

Welcome to the Board, 'lucky!

and you, too Forgiven One!

I'm sure it will be a better place around here with your presence[s? -- LOL]

outnfree

• Jesika
    Jesika

WELCOME ABOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• wildfire
    wildfire

DEAR ICANSAYLUCKEY..... MY STORY IS POSTED UNDER MY NAME WILDFIRE....LOOK FOR I AM A NEWBIE NEED HELP... WROTE IT BACK IN OCT 2002 ,,, like I said I could write a book but there you can see how allmy true friends responded,,,,, to my story and feel freee to email me anytime ..... i would love to chat with you,,, i also go on live chat and i sing alot there..... it helps with my depression...... take care now...... SHALOM......

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

havent read your profile yet, I'll get to it later. I only get online for spirts these days. Just wanted to say, "HEY" and welcome aboard.

plum

• somebody
    somebody

Welocme Icansaylucky,GoldenGirl, Thunder, Sheila, and Another Escapee, and ForgivenOne!

I hope I didn't miss anyone!

I'm looking forward to reading your experiences. I understand that it hard to know where to start. I'd tell you all to hurry because the time is at hand, but that might rub ya's the wrong way.

Take your time and speak your feelings whenever you are ready. No rush here.

peace to you all,

somebody

Edited by - somebody on 24 January 2003 12:8:16

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit