Revelation 8:8 Is a comet / asteroid heading here soon?

by FuzzyPaul 42 Replies latest social current

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho
    Got some Al-foil right next to me and making an origami tin foil hat....Thanks for the reminder Finkelstein
  • username
    username
    @Finkelstein I do hope your kidding with your rather abusive comments? We all have our freedom to think whatever we like but don't impose your feelings on someone just because its different to your way of thinking.
    I will remind you of something I've said before. Remember the background we all come from. Now tell me, wasn't this the biggest conspiracy theory we thought was actually the truth? Personaly I love the way the mind ticks and how even the smartest people can be duped into believing a lie.
    Also I'm saying is let people be who they want to be, its not a nice thing to be labeled as crazy or suffering from bipolar. It's easy to slap a label on something we don't understand, that way the cognitive dissonance doesn't have to hurt us as much.

• username
    username
    There are two topics that are always to be broached in a cautious way. One is politics, the other is religion, these two subjects can really cause a untold amount of strife. I guess now we can add conspiracy to this list! I've never seen so much hatred towards people who think out of the box!
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Critiquing people's ideas or thoughts is part of being on open public forum, if you've read all of my posts on this thread you would see I've actually shown some empathetic concern for this person.

This is not about hating people, on the contrary its being investigative analytical to their ideas and where they might have derived their ideas.

Being that most of us here came from an end of the world apocalyptic cult as the JWS, we might be a little more sensitive to over the board fear mongering sensationalism.

• kaik
    kaik
    Over the 4.5 billions years, Earth was bombarded by millions of object, and large of them hitting Earth whipped out significant portion of population. Yucatan was hit by large asteroid 65 millions years ago which is known Cretaceous–Tertiary (K–T) extinction. Canada (Manicouagan crater), Ukraine (Obolon crater), or Chesapeake crater are reminder of many others that hit this planet over time. Chesapeake crater probably whipped out ozone layer for 10,000 years after its impact 35 million years ago. Impacts will happen in the future, and will have an effect on the future of the life on this planet.
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    The end of the age will a accur about 2050 this is when the Zodiac sign will move from Pices to Aquarius. This is what they were talking about in the new testament.
  • Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Fuzzy Paul blathered, "And there is a GOD and is a PERSON. Evolution is impossible. Only left handed amino acids and left handed proteins as well as only right handed sugars is chemically impossible in a random, un-controlled synthesis as the chemical predecessor to self reproducing simple cells. Probabilities exceeding 1 in 10^50 is considered impossible. yak yak yak"

This is what happens when you learn your biochemistry from reading the dictionary instead of a biochemistry text. You get the lingo but can't form any cross-linked ideas.

You are incorrect, Fuzzy Paul, and sticking beans up your nose will not change that. You are also young and naive-beyond-your-years. Time may abrade the naivete and you may experience an awakening at some future date. Keep counting Octobers until then.

• jws
    jws

I've seen some buzz on FB from some of the more religious types about something in September. One had 3 dreams in a month about giant tsunamis. I have no doubt because he eats, literally sleeps, and breaths this stuff.

I think this is like the end of the world in 2012 when the Mayan calendar supposedly ended. Or the event in 2011 that some religious guy predicted was the end of the world. Or in our realm, 1914 or 1975.

I am going to be so happy October 1st to stick it to them.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    You're a loon.
  • LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

KAIK:

Thank you for your post. I do not think this topic falls under the "conspiracy theory" because of what has happened in the past.

But, let other people think what they want.

Let's just hope it doesn't happen!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit