Revelation 8:8 Is a comet / asteroid heading here soon?

by FuzzyPaul 42 Replies latest social current

• FuzzyPaul
    FuzzyPaul

Ok, yeah, I'm an over-achiever with elaborate thinking so I checked comet blog at

http://www.alpo-astronomy.org/cometblog/?p=1157

Nothing suspicious there but some minor comets have been tracked uninterruptedly, I did not expect that astronomical ability.

Yeah.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

One of the ways the ancients created power and relevance to their gods is to tell scripted tales of how mighty and powerful they were, even the ancient Hebrews and their select god YHWH.

These civilizations didn't know why catastrophic occurrences like earthquakes, thunder and lightening occurred, they really had no other recourse to proclaim that certain gods caused these events out of anger or retribution. ie. ... The eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79 AD, where fire rained down from the sky and into the sea, was told to have occurred by the gods the citizens of Pompeii worshiped. This eruption also occurred relatively close to when the New Testament of the bible was written.

• FuzzyPaul
    FuzzyPaul

Zanthippe,

It was winter. Cold dry air in Florida is rare and viewing is easier without bugs buzzing in your ears.

And there is a GOD and is a PERSON. Evolution is impossible. Only left handed amino acids and left handed proteins as well as only right handed sugars is chemically impossible in a random, un-controlled synthesis as the chemical predecessor to self reproducing simple cells. Probabilities exceeding 1 in 10^50 is considered impossible.

Burnt toast with one mole of carbon weighing 12grams has 6 x 10^23 number of atoms in it. It directs the huge improbability of a non-racemic reaction occurring. "An achiral substance in an achiral environment has no preference to form one enantiomer over another." you know.

Thus God is an improbability that must exist, he evidenced himself by such unlikely results. If GOD evolved from vaporous substance into the rational entity portrayed he would be a racemic mixture and could logically result in his making stuff in a manner unlikely in the severest sense. Since, "In many cases, however, the chirality of a molecule is crucial to its function. This is especially true in biological systems, where a molecule might have a function vastly different from that of its enantiomer. Biological systems are chiral environments."

Zero calorie sugars made with left-handed, indigestible molecules was of great concern as toxicity was of greatest concern. Wrong-handed sugars or proteins have been noted to be toxic. A random process evolving into life without destroying itself by such toxicity or the crucial program in DNA being sufficiently flawless by random co-incidence when one missing gene or messed up protein made by mutated DNA code causes fatal, pre-natal death or eventual disease must evidence directed, intelligent design.

"Intelligent design" is a politically wimpy concept but a sensible term.

Yeah.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Your bat shit crazy Fuzzy Paul , if your doing drugs I suggest you stop.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    Zanthippe,
    It was winter. Cold dry air in Florida is rare and viewing is easier without bugs buzzing in your ears.
    And there is a GOD and is a PERSON. Evolution is impossible.

I don't know what the connection is between these two statements. We were talking about comets.

• FuzzyPaul
    FuzzyPaul

One doesn't require books or ancient records to be religious. I have heard some blame a flat tire on the devil, I'll credit engineers with run-flat tire technology. In a vacuum of ignorance people conceive ideas of why.

Natural disasters occur in nature but need not be intrinsically random. Flocks of thousands of birds dying in mid air and falling like snow, dozens of huge whales washing up dead in the north Pacific, hundreds of dolphins washing up dead on the western mid-Atlantic shores, 60,000 antelopes dying in 4 days in Khazakstan all for no apparent reason, this year, has resulted in conspiracy theories about HAARP or mysterious chem-trails. There might be a discernible cause that gets hidden by officials wanting to keep people calm, buying new cars with total concentration on options.

We now have a 111% effective vaccine for Ebola and you can have whiter teeth in one week, Fox news said that.

Yeah.

• FuzzyPaul
    FuzzyPaul

Xanthippe,

Sorry, the run-on comment about no-evolution was due to what Nathan Natas wrote. Should have directed my response better.

Some stock prices could rise from advantageous business opportunities when we get access to cheap real estate in post-flooded New Orleans and stuff like that. So, any one know any cosmologists, or cosmetologists with a good telescope?

Enoch is credited with reporting that the original fallen angels invented cosmetics you know. Evil is as evil does.

Yeah

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    Are you bipolar?
  • Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt

Comet/Asteroid heading for earth?

We've got it covered.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

this year, has resulted in conspiracy theories about HAARP or mysterious chem-trails.

There might be a discernible cause that gets hidden by officials wanting to keep people calm.

FP get yourself checked out by a local mental health center for possible Paranoid Schizophrenia.

and as I mentioned before, if you are doing drugs like pot or whatever stop it,

see if your feeling better or different about how and what your thinking now.

The bible writings are mostly fictional writings written out of ignorance and a endeavoring intent to create power and relevance to certain believed gods of worship, in other words ancient mythology is expressive fiction.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit