Revelation 8:8 Is a comet / asteroid heading here soon?

by FuzzyPaul 42 Replies latest social current

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

This link pretty much answers your question regarding the asteroid/comet hitting earth FuzzyPaul

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/06/08/asteroid-apocalypse-spells-end-world-september-2015_n_7533130.html

• FuzzyPaul
    FuzzyPaul

I like the mention of the Mayan Calendar recycle. The idea was that the Earth would pass through the plane of our Galaxy and the concentrated effects of numerous far away celestial objects would cause a "mess". A possible explanation for the up / down cycling of the solar system through the galaxial plane is that our Sun has a binary twin. The two stars, Sol and ante-sol (ID unknown) orbit each other at The barycenter, or barycentre, which is the center of mass of two or more bodies that are orbiting each other, or the point around which they both orbit. Wikipedia has a cool animation with Pluto / Chiron. If the Sol / ante-Sol system has an up / down cycle relative to the orbit around the Galactic center it would be due to the orientation being like a wheel on an axle spinning in the fashion of a threshing wheel. A point on the wheel would be seen to move up and down relative to its axle and that is a picture of what our Sun passing through the Galactic plane was from.

I called it the Mayan Calendar resetting, The equinox of the binary pair, so-on.

If it was The End Of The World As We Know It , well it was, some people changed their idea stream and that is as we know, it.

Yeah.

Ciao, gotta go work outside. So, normal people, with an IQ of 100 and non-medically interesting brain function are evidenced by a lack of ideas and an inability to explain what they do think? Who was it that the Church put under House Arrest for saying the Earth went around the Sun? Questions are good.

P.S. Yeah again.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Why don't you present your theories or findings to a noted Astrophysics Society at one the many noted Universities ?

I'm sure they would be interested in your findings that you have self studied, gathered and calculated .

Being that you know of the earth's imminent destruction, aren't you compelled to offer this information out to the public.

PS Oh Yeah

• Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt

http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov/

So what happens when October 2015 arrives without incident?

Do you just adjust your date like the Watchtower corporation?

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Look up in the sky!

It's a bird.

It's a plane.

It's superman!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

NASA: There is No Asteroid Threatening Earth

This view of Earth comes from NASA's Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer aboard the Terra satellite. This view of Earth comes from NASA's Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer aboard the Terra satellite. Image credit: NASA
    › Larger image

Numerous recent blogs and web postings are erroneously claiming that an asteroid will impact Earth, sometime between Sept. 15 and 28, 2015. On one of those dates, as rumors go, there will be an impact -- "evidently" near Puerto Rico -- causing wanton destruction to the Atlantic and Gulf coasts of the United States and Mexico, as well as Central and South America.

That's the rumor that has gone viral -- now here are the facts.

"There is no scientific basis -- not one shred of evidence -- that an asteroid or any other celestial object will impact Earth on those dates," said Paul Chodas, manager of NASA's Near-Earth Object office at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, California.

In fact, NASA's Near-Earth Object Observations Program says there have been no asteroids or comets observed that would impact Earth anytime in the foreseeable future. All known Potentially Hazardous Asteroids have less than a 0.01% chance of impacting Earth in the next 100 years.

The Near-Earth Object office at JPL is a key group involved with the international collaboration of astronomers and scientists who keep watch on the sky with their telescopes, looking for asteroids that could do harm to our planet and predicting their paths through space for the foreseeable future. If there were any observations on anything headed our way, Chodas and his colleagues would know about it.

"If there were any object large enough to do that type of destruction in September, we would have seen something of it by now," he stated.

Another thing Chodas and his team do know -- this isn't the first time a wild, unsubstantiated claim of a celestial object about to impact Earth has been made, and unfortunately, it probably won't be the last. It seems to be a perennial favorite of the World Wide Web.

• cofty
    cofty
    RSON. Evolution is impossible. Only left handed amino acids and left handed proteins as well as only right handed sugars is chemically impossible in a random, un-controlled synthesis as the chemical predecessor to self reproducing simple cells. Probabilities exceeding 1 in 10^50 is considered impossible. - FuzzyPaul

If you did just a little bit of research you would find the answer to this apparent objection to abiogenesis. It was solved about a decade ago. The answer was amazingly simple and it turned out there was no magic involved.

I could explain it to you but I suspect you have no actual interest in facts that challenge your superstitions.

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

Guess what I just saw on the ABC News this morning.? I huge fireball flashed across the sky of Thailand and no one has a clue what it was. No kidding !!!

How ironic, or prophetic or something else tic....

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Ciao, gotta go work outside.

Do remember to put on your tin foil hat so that the government cant monitor you, they probably know that your on to them, so expect to be spied upon.

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

Got to go now or in a minute anyway and write a prophecy then think of a nice new religion, where everyone worships me me me me..

And I get to travel first class and say lies on a polite Royal Commission with a hand holding a book which looks like a bible but really is a hollowed out book with file in it like the guy in Shawshank Redemption.

Then I've got to set a website but the first thing on it has to be the "donate" button because donations prove faith although no will no what they are showing in but it won't matter because I'll make it look Christian enough and promise all sorts of things I can never fulfill..........Sorry, losing the plot with excitement ..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit