If You Drive By A Kingdom Hall, How Do You Feel?

by minimus 58 Replies latest jw friends

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

it always brings a smile to my face...... oh happy days!

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Hey Unbeliever

Yizuman

• hannibal
    hannibal

I always wonder why KH's seem to look like funeral homes?

• Swan
    Swan

I point it out to my husband, usually with my middle finger.

Tammy

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

The thought that I'm VERY glad I don't have to go there anymore, usually very quickly followed by an involuntary "Bite me Watchtower" that escapes my lips!

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

WELCOME, UNBELIEVER!!!

I pass by the kingdoom hall every now and then. When I first walked away and still believed in it, of course I felt twinges of guilt. Now, I see it as a box with no windows full of people with no incite. I feel a little sadness that it wasn't the truth and a little anger because it wasn't the truth, but I am totally at peace with the idea that I'm not on the inside looking out (although, in reality, you can't!).

Edited by - windchaser on 11 January 2003 18:50:48

• gumby
    gumby

Personally I would never yell, or flip off, anyone from the hall.Why? Because they "THINK" they are doing right..........just like WE did. How would you have felt when you were in if an Apostate would have driven by and flipped you off?

I hate this frickin religion as bad as anyone here......believe me! But......they don't know they are wrong yet.

The ones I would like to FLIP OFF, KICK THEIR ASS, CALL NAMES TO, BUST OUT THEIR LIGHTS.......are those responsible for the thinking of those inside the halls.......the GB and any others who KNOW....they are full of shit.

Gumby

• minimus
    minimus

Gumby, I'll bet some of the GB don't think that their full of "it", either.

• ugg
    ugg

i don't think i will ever get anyback bone!!!! "sigh" i drive by a hall and all i feel is afraid...

• TR
    TR
    If You Drive By A Kingdom Hall, How Do You Feel?

Like an Islamic fundamentalist.

TR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit