Officially Disassociated Tonight

by Princess 84 Replies latest jw friends

• jimbob
    jimbob

WOW! Those pictures really are PRICELESS! And I did notice all the empty seats. Must be the flu going around..... I'm sorry we won't make it to your party, but hopefully in the future we can. It cracks me up that they feel they have to make an announcement to everyone to inform them you're no longer a JW......like anybody with half a brain can't figure that out on their own. All it's doing is giving everyone an official excuse to shun you. (like they didn't do that already) So why even bother? It's such a load of crap!! The longer I'm out, the more ridiculous everything becomes. Well, guess I'm gonna have to start shunning you...... Have a fun party!!!!

• Seven
    Seven

Congrats Rachel and Steve!!!!!

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Congrats to you both, I liked your choice of outfits

• jurs
    jurs

Princess,

Clap, Clap, Clap, Whewwheeeewwwwwwww (whistle) and lots of loud cheers for ya!!!!!! I am so proud of you!!!! That took major guts. I think its awesome that you attended.

jurs

• lv4fer
    lv4fer

Congratulations! Perfect! I hope me and my husband if my turn comes we can do it as well. I do have a question. Why after 7 years do they decide to mess with you. If you weren't attending meetings anyway, why bother. So do they have to tell you if they are going to DA or DF you. They can't just make an annoucement without your knowing can they? I want to be there if they decide to DA or DF me.

• whyhideit
    whyhideit

You sound like my wife and I, we would do it the same way.

• rocketman
    rocketman

Princess, you must have really gotten their attention with your midsection showing like that.

And yes, the empty seats sure are noticeable too.

• Simon
    Simon

((((Princess))))

Sounds like you are light-hearted about the whole thing ... treating it with the contempt it deserves !

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    the contempt it deserves

It should be, too. Steve and Rachel had not associated for SEVEN years and then the Borg's local henchmen think it's even sensible to "resurrect" them just so's they can kick them out!

How stupid! How legalistic! How Pharisaical!

Cheers, Ozzie

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

What made them decide after 7 years to do this? Stupid idiots. Anyway, congratulations :o)

I hope someday to meet you guys (and your mom!) in person. Now that we've moved closer to you, maybe we will!!!

closer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit