Officially Disassociated Tonight

by Princess 84 Replies latest jw friends

• moreisbetter
    moreisbetter

You both made a courageous statement, conveyed with strong conviction with tremendous grace and dignity. I have much admiration and respect for the way you chose to handle this matter. It is both inspirational & encouraging to those of us who are going through or, may be go through soon, the same process.

Thank you for sharing this with us.

Sincerely, Theresa

PS: I also must admit to being a little envious of your mom. Would she consider talking to my mom? Would she consider adoption?

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Mon dieu! Formidable!

Doesn't that meeting look so lifeless? Notice that those guys in the congo have large sheets of paper? Where's the study of God's word? And doesn't that hall seem so cold?

I'm so glad I've found something better. I can tell ya, life can be so sweet out of that place! Enjoy it Princess.

BTW that hubby of yours looks real handsome, too.

Cheers, Ozzie

• Angharad
    Angharad

Good for you Princess and hubby! I bet the elders were sweating the whole time you were there!

Congratulations on the beginning of rest of your lives!

• Goshawk
    Goshawk

Steve & Rachel,

It looks to have been done with grace and style. Along with just the right amount of defiance that might make others think that there is life after the borg.

As always the best to you and your family.

Goshawk

• Englishman
    Englishman

Now that is going out in style!!!

Bare tummies, jeans and then DA'ing pics, wow!

Englishman.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

"Congratulations and jubilations, I want the world to know I'm happy as can be..."

Feels good to not bear the JW tag, even in their records, doesn't it?
    Hehehe

Well done, for going out with a smile.

• shera
    shera

whoo Hoo for you!

That is one sad looking kingdom hall....no wonder people get brianwashed...look at those lights and walls.Its been awhile seince I have seen the inside a KH..... Its sooooo BLA AA hhhhhh.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

OMG Princess that was awesome..........and hon,,,,you outfit was just perfect , belly button ring and all,,,,,,,,,,,what a way to go out. I loved the pictures, thanks for sharing with us.

Welcome to the D/A club,,,,,,,,, isn't it nice to"no longer be one of Jehovah's Witnesses" ? yippee

hugssssssssss Dede

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Considering the way the two of you were dressed, I'm surprised some of the older ones in the congregation survived the evening. The empty seats was a real shocker. I've been away for a long time but I don't remember seeing a KH that empty. No wonder the WTBTS is worried.

Great Post !!!

• FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

Congratulations to the princess and prince of apostates!!

Free

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit