Officially Disassociated Tonight

by Princess 84 Replies latest jw friends

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Way to go you guys! I love your exit! I just love it! Leave with style and grace (belly button ring and tatto to boot! )

Welcome to the darkside.......may your stay be enjoyable! lol

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

OH that was sooo cool! I used to have a belly button LOL! I miss it. :) What a way to go OUT, with your heads held high, not SAD, not COWERING, not ASHAMED...boy howdy, I bet the rest of em were going DAMN....I wanna go TOOOOOOO.

Hugs!! Have a good time at your party, tip one for Loves!

• out4good3
    out4good3

Classic exit.

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Well lets see, you guys have not attended a meeting in 7 year's, yet they (self-centered bastards that they are) decide your no longer a Jehovah's Witness. Funny how that all worked out.

Like Farkel said, it is alway's about THEM. Don't kid yourselves, your appearance at this meeting, provided them the most excitement they have had since 9-11. They all went home with renewed devotion, especially those sister's who alway's resented your fine body (the pierced belly b was classic) not to mention Steve, every single sister in that meeting was green with envy. They need, no absolutely require the 'righteous indignation' display to just tolerate thier sad pathetic lives.

So even though you two had a great time, you also provided them all they needed to perpetuate thier delusions.

I bet you don't feel one iota of guilt! What a grand exit.

Danny

• Francois
    Francois

Great work. I know some KHs where if you showed up in that outfit, some of the old ladies would go into a dead swoon and have to be brought 'round with smelling salts.

Congrats!

francois

P.S. BTW, that picture of you is the best one I've ever seen. Suggest you abstract your mug from it and use it in your profile.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Farkel is grinning from ear-to-ear!

Great job, Princess!! Maybe they'll be after ME after thirty years of being out. Now THAT will be a great adventure and fine fodder for a delicious lawsuit.

Farkel

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Where's the great crowd? I didn't see any people sitting in the extreme left of the picture, were they in the 2nd school?

Guest 77

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

LOL. The only thing you didn't do was play the Star Spangled Banner on kazoos.

Nice job.

ash

• Valis
    Valis

Way to go Princess and Steve! Does it feel like a load has been lifted off your shoulders or what!?!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• ITguy
    ITguy

Looks like a pretty small crowd.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit