What went through your mind when you saw this Picture?

by John Aquila 71 Replies latest jw experiences

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Wasn't that in the book "Revelation - It's Bland Climax at Hand!"?

I don't see it on their website. After all the fuss they make in that book about how those Cedar Point crapventions 80 or so years ago were trumpet blasts that Christendom could never ignore. It sure makes it easier for "the world" to ignore "WT's fulfillment of bible prophecy" when WT Corp makes publications like that disappear.

• JustVisting
    JustVisting
    freemindfade2 hours ago
    ozzie osborne in the bottom left corner.
    LOL, I thought the same thing when I first saw this theocratic treasure. Maybe it's "CCR" or Danny Bonaduce from
    "Partridge Family".
    "There's a Bad Moon Rising"
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Its the 1st time I`ve ever seen that Picture..

That`s a Goofy looking picture..

.........The Word "WATCHTARDED" Comes To Mind..

Image result for jehovah witnesses book of revelation pictures

• konceptual99
    konceptual99
    I think this is from the Revelation book. I have always laughed at the headbands and sticks. Of course, now beards are the new headbands as far as depicting worldly men go...
  • berrygerry
    berrygerry

Yes, it's the Climax book.

If you can get a copy, the headbands are endless.

(Also, all of the rebel men are wearing dress shirts - no tees, or anything else)

And, the grass-eating lion (think Wizard of Oz) is being protected by a lamb.

The sticks are twigs, 14-inches long, and 1 inch thick. (Think SCTV - https://www.google.com/search?q=ooh++scary+kids+count+floyd&biw=1002&bih=539&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0CC4QsARqFQoTCJyZk62SxscCFUWbiAodIEwOgg

Ahh, WT at its best.

• username
    username

The revelation book really takes the biscuit when scrutinizing the artwork. Some of the illustrations were created by a 3 year old in my opinion. When this book was first released, wasn't it billed as a book full of beautiful colorful illustrations?

Has anyone had a look at the picture with Jesus and his chums smashing the earthen vessels, you know, the one with the claw hand? Take a look at it and look how disproportionately angled some of his chums heads are!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    What is that weird little stick Mr Angry is waving? Is he Harry Potter growd up?
  • steve2
    steve2

Upon realizing there'd be a further significant test of humankind after the 1,000-year I just felt so bone tired of it all, so worn out.

Why this sad obsession with still needing to prove one's worth and resisting Satan's powerful influence even after making it through the Great Tribulation or being resurrected during the 1,000-year reign? Never fkg ending.

• punkofnice
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

John Aquila - "What went through your mind when you saw this picture?"

1. I can draw dragons better.

2. Boy, the "righteous" folks sure seem outnumbered. WTF?

3. Headbands look stupid.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit