SUV'S Owners Support Terrorists!

by pettygrudger 55 Replies latest jw friends

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Jo- love you too girlie- and I know it's okay to disagree with you-

American priorities are all out of whack

The thing is - who gets to say what America's priorities should or shouldn't be?

There are two sets (and maybe more) of "opinions" here about fuel efficient cars and their importance. Is one camp right and the other wrong? Nope. The thing is- they are opinions. Yes, there is fact to add to it but the conclusions one draws from it all is still forming what ends up to be an opinion on the matter.

Why are we so eager to oust one dictator and not another? What do we have to gain?

N. Korea will indeed have to be dealt with. We don't have the military resources to be in both places at once. And do we really know what is being done about N. Korea behind the scenes right now? I highly doubt we are turning a blind eye and ignoring the situation totally while off saving our oil.

There is so much bantering back and forth about folks wanting to KNOW the real reasons for this and that going on around the world and just what is really happening. Do we really want to know all the details? I don't. I probably wouldn't sleep at night. I keep informed enough on global and political matters to debate with the best of them. And believe me, years ago, I did. Maybe it's my age coming into play here but I am not as interested in the debate end of it anymore. To me, some folks have an opinion one way and some folks have an opinion another way and both sides have lots of facts and statistics to back up what they choose to believe. And that's all good. I was right there doing the same thing and really getting into it at one time.

The only people who know what is really going on and the reasons for it are in the highest positions around the world. And for me that's okay. But that's just me.

XW

• TR
    TR

Well, from what I understand, the company I buy gas from doesn't use mid-east oil, SO THERE!

TR

• Cassandra Cain
    Cassandra Cain

I Drink Gassoline ^_^

~Cassandra~

Btw. sweeeeeeet system Capone! *droolz*

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

LOL @ CC

You didnt even see the best part.... I have a 600w sony Xplode amp hooked up to those 2 MTX 12's.

My head unit is a JVC KD-SH99

Here are the specs: Manufacturer's suggested retail price: $429.95

50 W x 4 Max. Power Output

• Front panel MP3 adjustable input.
    • Mp3 compatible receiver. CD-R/ CD-RW Compatible
    • 3x Pairs Line Out Terminals, Front, Rear, Adjustable Subwoofer

LOVE my car.

• Cassandra Cain
    Cassandra Cain

You Made me Break one of the comandments! u know not to covet what another person has!!! and it's all your fault tooo cuz boy I am sureeee wishing I had your car right now!!

~Cassandra~

• freedom96
    freedom96

LDH-

Mini Vans such as the Honda are great. They are reliable, and are not noisy, and the largest out there. The Nissan Quest is great too, but not as much room. Stay away from American mini vans, unless you purchase an extended warranty. They have had extensive problems with their transmissions.

• mike047
    mike047

pr-capone; How many people are DEAF from your audio system????

mike

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

right now I drive a 96 windstar van, we needed to seat 5, while it has over 106,000 miles on she still runs great and quiet. the other car is a Taurus.

we may be looking at a new vehicle, the new vans do not have a real great safety rating on them so still looking at something that will seat 5, the small utility suv may be our choice, again based on safety. the small cars to me don't seem as safe and are hard on my knees getting in and out of.

http://www.highwaysafety.org/vehicle_ratings/ratings.htm

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

I drive a Honda CRV I love it, it's a small SUV but it's the only thing I can fit my horse (golden retriever) into

• IronGland
    IronGland
    What irritates me about this SUV issue is, that the elitist groups that are slaming the SUV's are the same people with very large homes, pools, hot tubs etc. that Animal spoke of, which also use up fuel to heat etc. They are also very willing to use private jets "which use tons of fuel" to go to their second or third home that uses more fuel. Then there is the yacht

WTF are you talking about? Are you a former WT writer? You've got the writing style of making broad generalizations about unspecified groups down perfect.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit